It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Not All That Big A Secret!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hi, i just want to say something and get it of my chest. It's not a rant or anything like that. When we talk about the ''N.W.O'' we think of people in high places like huge Corporations or in Politics and who belong to secret soceites and have an agenda for the world. I do believe that there is a N.W.O and people belong to top secret groups wether it be Skull & Bones ect. Well am not some top expert on world affairs, but when you take a step back and look at the world, where it has been and where its going, it makes sense. These supposed Unions that are going to take place, it has happend before, only in a smaller scale! Do you think 1000s of years ago peope in tribes thought that one day there family of tommorow would be living in something called a country, to these people they had there farms ect.? The people who live in modern day UK, there ancesters 1000s of years ago would never have thought of something called United Kingdom. People who stay in modern day Europe would never have thought that there will be a thing called the Europan Union.

It is all about Centralization!

Look at ASDA, TESCO, SAINSBURYS, huge supermarkets, before them it was little town shops and markets. Also BBC NEWS, SKY NEWS, CNN, FOX NEWS, before them it was only newspapers.

It is all about Centralization, and as time goes on there will be more Centralization. One day we will have full control over our solor system! What do you think would happen if you said to someone 2000 years ago that humans will have full control over this huge planet one day!

The WWW is all about Centralization and control, in years to come there will be only a few huge Internet providers.

People who write books and make films can take this idea and turn it into some sort of horror story, some even make out that these horror storys are a reality.

I know its nothing new what am saying and people have heard all it before, but IMHO its not all that big a secret!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Listen, Centralisation is all well and good, but the motives behind it in this case are most certainly NOT!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Give an example Outlawstar!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Okay mate,, do you even KNOW what the Skull and Bones society is, what it STANDS for!!!!!
Just the notion ANYONE in such a cult has any sort of a hand in the worlds dealing is enough to make anyone whos knows` stomach turn.

Come on, I got the impression you KNEW a thing or 2 about the NWO, but now Im not so sure.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar
Okay mate,, do you even KNOW what the Skull and Bones society is, what it STANDS for!!!!!
Just the notion ANYONE in such a cult has any sort of a hand in the worlds dealing is enough to make anyone whos knows` stomach turn.

Come on, I got the impression you KNEW a thing or 2 about the NWO, but now Im not so sure.

Come'on Outlawstar give me an example? What are the motives?

top topics

join