It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Bank Customers Withdraw Deposits After Losses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Gulf Bank Customers Withdraw Deposits After Losses

www.fourwinds10.com

Crude oil prices are down 57 percent from their peak of about $147, eroding budget surpluses in Persian Gulf states. The six Arab Gulf economies, which pump almost 23 percent of the world's oil, need prices to remain above $60 to $65 a barrel to sustain spending, investment bank EFG-Hermes Holding SAE said in a report Sept. 23. Oil fell to a 17-month low of $63 today.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bloomberg.com
www.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 27-10-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Gang here we go. I would encourage you all to have a listen to these short segments. In these segments you will hear Mr. Williams specifically state the "Global Elite" are engineering this to collapse the Arabs and send them back to the days of riding camels. He specifically states that $50 a barrel will set things in motion which will in turn force them to liquidate the US dollar into the open market and literally crash the dollar.

www.youtube.com...
(starts slow but stay with it) pt 1

www.youtube.com...
pt 2

www.youtube.com...
pt 3

www.youtube.com...
pt 4

www.youtube.com...
pt 5

Please critique this information in the article to the audio segments and verify my summary.

I am also disclosing that I was not the first one to find these audios. Someone else on ATS found them and all I am doing is connecting this article with these audio clips.

Looking forward to your responses.

www.fourwinds10.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm listening as I type this.

I found it quite interesting that this was initially broadcast and uploaded to YouTube in July of 2008. I'm sure he sounded like such a nut-job when he first started sharing his insight.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
I'm listening as I type this.

I found it quite interesting that this was initially broadcast and uploaded to YouTube in July of 2008. I'm sure he sounded like such a nut-job when he first started sharing his insight.

Thanks for pointing that out as I forgot to do so. You are right in that it was posted several months ago.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I remember listening to Lindsy Williams before the price of oil spiked. I've never felt like he was lying to his audience. In particular, one thing that struck me as being similar to what Aron Russo (sp) says, is how arrogant they are. They more or less brag to their outsider friends about what they are going to do. I've known a few 'well positioned' people (not nearly elite by any means) but this arrogance is such an overwhelming trait they seem to have.

Not to be confused with confidence either, I've known some great leaders and my own uncle was an executive at one time for TCBY. Completely different, maybe others have similar experiences?

On this report tho, I don't find any evidence of new oil. Maybe they decided they had to drive down the oil prices using other means? Seems like the outcome will be the same.

Was watching Bloomberg tv today on the internet, they interviewed what looked like a floor trader, asking him about the price of oil. He looked very worried. Said the price has passed his 'trigger' for what it should have stabilized at. Which was the low around the mid/early 90's. But it has continued moving down and he was very concerned about that, they person doing the interview quickly cut him off and went to another topic. Which struck me as very strange since Bloomberg is better about letting people finish. Maybe I'll try to find a clip of it, this guy really looked scarred.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I believe this ...I also believe the Arabs will not get into the NWO very easily ..since they have their own way of doing things ..and they have their own idea of a UN >.(7 Arab Nation Federation) .....so something will have to happen to force their hand ...but I dont think it will work ..my reasons below ...

And I apologize in advance that I am adding something biblical to your thread (I know everybody hates that ) but even scripture says Arabia will fall .....this gas situation is only the beginning ...

I could show the scriptures if anyone is interested ..

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

new topics

top topics

join