It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wincl-l says hi.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hello everyone,
I would like to make this post now as i will never do it otherwise. I have been reading through posts on this site for a while now but i have now finally set up and looking forward to some intellectual debates on topics which most of my friends have no interest in at all. A reason i love this site, were all in it together. Maybe its just me who cant converse with my peers about such topics covered here? I suspect i am not alone, its a great relief to have found somwhere to vent what goes on in my head

I am from the North of the UK, I am a keen part time researcher in UFO phenomenon, i also like to delve into other topics such as the paranormal, conspiracies etc but i conclude that they are all interlinked in one way or another. I enjoy my research
yes really i do, i feel that through researching a particular topic i in turn learn about several new ones, knowledge is the key. I have had a couple of experiences when i was younger, something which drew me to this subject. I am not biased, i am open minded about alot of those "out there" topics, and will enjoy discussing them.

I have rambled on enough already, i would just like to say that i am delighted to be part of the family, i look forward to making friends, talking about and concluding on topics that appeal to me and most importantly finding the TRUTH.

Kind Regards Wincl-l

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Winchester_La

Welcome aboard W,
There are many truths around here, hope you find the ones you are looking for.

Have fun.
SD

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Winchester_La

Welcome, welcome!

This place is an intellectual gold mine. Of course, I'm biased.

new topics

join