It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embed Video?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by branty

heheh one that got it wrong!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I have a bit of a quandary, or maybe not.
I find that it takes twice as long for an embedded U-tube video to load off an ATS page than it does just to go to U-tube and watch it there.

Therefore I no longer watch them here on ATS. I go directly to the U-tube link and watch it there, fast.

I use Firefox. Anyone else find this to the case? If so, whats the point of bothering to embed them at all? It would be cool if it worked as fast, but personally I hate waiting for anything, right?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
testing
www.youtube.com...eAaQNACwaLw

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

It depends. If the video has been embedded in HQ or HD mode on ATS/BTS, then it will of course take a little bit longer to load than if you're seeing the same video in normal mode on Youtube. If you don't want to wait a little bit longer for better quality, then you can see those videos on Youtube instead. However, I'm sure that a video that has been embedded in normal mode on ATS/BTS, will take the same time to load on Youtube. The video below has been embedded in HQ mode = better video and audio.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Test

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Btw, Youtube apparently changed something. So now videos are no longer embedded in HQ or HD mode automatically. Click the HQ or HD button (bottom right corner) while playing these videos.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
test

cool i got it

[edit on 24/8/09 by iammonkey]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
[edit on 31-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
[yvid]
[/yvid]