It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Idea for a book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
In the book "Rise of the Fourth Reich", there are parts of it devoted to searching for a part of the Knights Templar treasure at Rennes-le-Chateau. A good idea for a book could be about what happened to the two other portions of the treasure. Also, the books about the Templars and the secret they held were written in the 1980s. I am sure there is a lot of new information out there. I like Laurance Gardner, but his books are very long and a little dry.

This could be an interesting subject, as someone must still be custodian of the papers that prove a possible lineage of Jesus being in some royal bloodlines.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Howdy Kidflash2008,

I agree that tracing the lost Templar hoard, which apparently included the legendary treasure of Solomon, would be both illuminating and necessary. However, this would take a tremendous research effort the likes of which I am unprepared to commit to at this time. Much of this treasure apparently remained hidden in the caverns of the Pyrenees Mountains following the official demise of the Templars in 1307. As detailed in my book The Rise of the Fourth Reich, this portion was taken by the Nazis in 1944, then spread out to parts unknown. Another portion of the treasure was taken to Scotland by fleeing Templars and it appears that some portion of this cache was later transported to North America. I think that some, if not all, of this portion was buried at Oak Island, off Nova Scotia. But this has never been recovered, or at least admitted publicly. There is also a possibility that some of the treasure was transported inland. But these stories are many and varied, with twists and turns that make a serious investigation very difficult. If you find out any valid information regarding the location of the treasure, please let me know.

Jim Marrs

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Marrs

Thank you for your reply. I do realize that would be a very difficult book, and where to start? I do think the Oak Island treasure is separate, although it is possible a small amount was moved there at a later date (doubloons have been found there, and they would be newer than the gold coins of the 13th and 14th Century).

join