It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Republicans seem to be against smart people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I say this sadly as a conservative.

The republicans want someone who doesn't think. This is why Mitt Romney lost because he knew too many facts and figures and plus bigotry against his religion.

They want someone who eats Bar-B-Que.

We have had 8 years of disaster because Bush rides around his ranch in a pick up truck and clears brush on his ranch.

We face some hard times and there's nothing wrong with having someone who is smart when it comes the issues that we face.

With Sarah Palin it's moose hunting, mooseburgers and hockey moms. This is not a Lifetime movie, we are talking about the President of the United States.

The press is to blame also because they went after Al Gore for being to smart and knowing too much and also John Kerry.

Bush sat on his porch with Don Evans in his cowboy boots drinking lemonade and this qualified him to be POTUS.

If your a republican Governor that wants to be President, make sure you stop at the Brb-B-Que shack as often as you can because once republicans see that they will vote for you.

We are 10 trillion dollars in the hole and in a couple of wars because Bush clears brush on his ranch.

I didn't vote for Kerry or Gore because I disagreed with there economic policies but I would never vote for Bush. It seems these elections just give me a choice between a smart big spending democrat and a Barb-B-Que or moose hunting republican.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Wise Dome]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wise Dome

as someone that rides a pick up truck in my 500 acre ranch, and i love bbq and shooting my guns and i am a Reagan conservaive. i take offense to your statement.
i have an IQ of 142 so i guess this blows your theory out of the water doesn't it?
good luck with that conceited, east coast theory of yours.

in fact i will edit this to add that i have reported your post as political trolling since you are just talking out of your butt.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

join