It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do the ads troll the forums?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I know this is somewhat of an odd question but I believe the advertisements are in violation of the T&C which has been recently changed to prevent political bashing. A lot of the ads are in favor of Palin or show John McCain on them. Very few of them show Barack Obama on there. I think that there needs to be more Democratic Partisan advertisements to make it more balanced.

I accuse the ATS ads of trolling and they should be banned.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Actually, I think that ownership of ATS is actually left-wing in their ideology, but I can't say I have seen any direct affect of their personal opinions for the most part. Ads are ads, and the owners are capitalists before anything else most likely.

[edit on 9/30/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

The owners of the ads are probably capitalistic but I am getting sick of seeing Palin's picture and a "the Palin problem" logo on it. I also saw another ad with politician talk featured from John McCain that said "I love our underdog status". Clearly these ads are partisan and they must be banned. Or at least changed.

I disapprove of these ads, I give them three thumbs downs...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The ATS staff and owners appreciate all feedback be it criticism or praise. Obviously in this case it's criticism so I would like to direct you to the The ATS Issues Thread where all these concerns should be expressed. I will be closing this thread and look forward to you making your viewpoint known in the proper thread listed above.

Thank you so much for your understanding.

Regards,
The ATS Staff

Closing

new topics

top topics

join