It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's eye is the All Seeing Eye?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyhee

This image is a bit grainy.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Same as the NASA logo and CBS NEWS.

The eye of Osiris, I believe.

Eye of Horus - Or Rather The Sun, Sun God, Son of God, God's Son

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Reply to 12.21.12: thanks, I may be wrong about the name change, but I still feel the eye is remarkably similar to Bauer's. As for Christ being a Caesarion, I will have to look into that. I do know this, I am a Christian, and I was led to God through Joshua, or Jesus in the Bible, even though I know much of the New Testament is flawed and some of the old. When Christians used to tell me they could feel God inside, I used to think they were crazy. But now, you get the picture. There is something sweet and strong and patient about the living being in me. So if you are saying that Jesus was something other, all I can say is that my experience is very real and on the whole very full of gentle love. Still, I will look into your ideas. Thanks.

Reply to The Comte Philosopher Sage: Thank you for that reference material. I had read, as well, about the red shield, and after you mentioned it I re-read it. On the surface, it does indeed look like the name change was based on the common practice of changing one's name, last name, especially if one was Jewish.

But I have this talent for guessing correctly quite often. I know the subject is about whose eye is on the dollar bill, but I think my theory on his name change being more demonic than social necessity goes a long way to explain why his eye would be on the dollar bill. I wish I had enough posts to introduce a topic, for then I would compare the pictures of his known portraits with the eye itself, and also go into the magic symbolism of the dollar and the demon Asteroth. Perhaps, after all, you will be proven more correct, and the name change is simply a similarity. I enjoyed the civil debate, and if I come up with more information, I shall share it with you, and everyone else here, who I consider very interesting people, seeking truth, as I do.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyhee

Alright, well, I will watch out for your thread then.

I'm sure it will make for interesting reading.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
its what the symbol represents

one eyed that is lucifer also

its the eye of horus

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join