It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Infantry now under NorthCom for US Soil "Home Scenario" Starting October 1, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
www.armytimes.com...

Beginning Oct. 1 for 12 months, the 1st BCT will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks.

It is not the first time an active-duty unit has been tapped to help at home. In August 2005, for example, when Hurricane Katrina unleashed hell in Mississippi and Louisiana, several active-duty units were pulled from various posts and mobilized to those areas.

But this new mission marks the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities.

See link above for full article

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm only going to say this once, so pay attention and dismiss it if you like, either way is fine by me

As someone who saw the Martial Law Training first hand in 1999 when I was active Army and was disturbed by the questions and reasons we were told to train......, This is how they will get around using the US Army on "home soil" , label it as "Terrorism" and use it against the american people if there is any type of Uprising or unrest or "event" scenario.

For those who dont see what the big picture is or are denying that it could happen here in this once great republic, you should understand that the people who are in control of this Govt (not talking about Bush here) could care less about you. The economic melt down is ON PURPOSE by the Central Bankers, this WILL WIPE OUT THE MIDDLE CLASS and then when things get bad enough they will over the "solution" , NAU, whatever.

The Solidiers in Iraq right now have been asked to answer questions as to if they would participate in Martial Law in the U.S. if it comes (this is no longer an if question , but a when)

All the laws are in place to allow it to happen. Why right them if you are not going to need them.

Use your logic. Or Reject the information as "conspiracy"....

But at the very least think for yourselves and take a good look around

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The evening of the day that Martin Luther King was assassinated I was a Marine recruit just a week from getting out of boot camp when my training platoon was told of what had happened. We were told that their was a chance that we might have to be taken to L.A. if there were riots. We were also asked if any of us would be hesitant to shoot to kill if ordered to. We were for the most part 18 year old's that were brainwashed to the max, and all of us, regardless of race were agreeable to the idea. Yeah I am scared. The military has been presented with the idea of a war against U.S. citizens for a long time and there is a real possibility that things are such that it could happen in the near future.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There is already a thread about this article HERE

Just thought you'd like to know

[edit on 9/21/2008 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
it happens... jus a sign of the times

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Just one more reason I'm glad to be an Alaskan.
The "Crazies" and "Loonies" and "Nut Jobs" have been warning us for years. They have every right now to unfurl great big "I Told You So" Banners all over the U.S.

This is the real Alaska Independence Party Site AIP

I'm listening to Alex Jones on C2C right now, with a mixture of anger and sadness.

MaryAlice

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened1

sorry for the one liner. but what should we do as a nation.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened1

if i am not mistaken all our military, fema, dod, hls, comes under usnorthcom. help me out here.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

to serve as an on-call federal response unit in times of emergency domestic operation under control of usnorthcom to help w/civil unrest and crowd control, dangerous individuals and crowds. sounds to me like they are expecting the citizens of this country to stand up against tyranny.

www.uaff.us...

[edit on 27-9-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If we're going to stand up then we need a plan. Sooner is better than later, and it would need to be an underground movement that was kept off the web. The feds are all over web sights and forums just like they are this one.

So whats a good way to communicate with out getting on the web??? It's time to start looking after one another and there are potentially eyes everywhere already watching us. I truly believe that there is a plot to destroy the working class familes of america. Bank collapses are the first step. It's all starting to go the way they want it to and nobody has challenged them yet.

It's time for American citizens to decide whats best for their families and their fellow americans. It's time to stand together and tell the Elite and the politicians their time is up, the people want their country back.

Seriously please help me think of a way to organize!!! People need to wake up! The average american families are in danger of losing everything and nobody really seeems to care! We all keep trudging along like well oiled machines. If we just keep or heads down everything will go away.... NOT!!! This is the beginning. Desperate times are ahead. Pretty soon we the tax paying working people of the USA will be paying off rich peoples debts while the wall street warriors and friends of the bush administration are out partying on yachts laughing about it.

It's time to make a move... If any body feels the same way i do then maybe it's time to start spreading the word.... maybe by word of mouth or by hand written letters, or by any means thats not over the internet. The founders of our country would be squatting bricks if they could see what was going on today, right now. It's time to act before all of our freedoms are stripped from us. It's time to act if we want to survive this broken economy. Let's do something about it.

join