It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcement: tinWiki has an additional Sysop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
tinWiki is slowly but steadily improving in various ways, and hopefully becoming more useful and interesting for visitors and users. It's a very good thing that there is a little more activity recently, and the long term hope is of course that the activity will continue to grow a bit. Both from the daily activities -- good and bad -- that happen, and with regard to just generally being maintained, tinWiki needs a couple of users who can take some responsibility beyond that which users might normally be expected to take.

Palzeta declared himself willing to take on such chores. After having brought it up with William One Sac in u2u, I have now made you, Palzeta, Sysop. Congratulations, and -- from me, and, I'm sure, others who care about tinWiki -- thank you! tinWiki is definitely going to benefit from having you on the 'roster' list.

Optimist

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Congratualtions Palzeta!

Glad to see some more members come on board to help out around tinWiki. I've been working real hard to contribute around here and I'm glad to see others are as well. I know WOS, Proto, and Optimist work hard to keep things running smoothly, and I'm glad they'll have some more help.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Congratulations Palzeta! I look forward to seeing you aroung.

Rush

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Congratulations and thank you Palzeta!

I think the changes in tinWiki in just the month or so I've been aware of it are so exciting! I really appreciate ProtoFireFox's, Optimist's, and WOS's work to keep it going and growing, and am glad to hear they'll be getting reinforcements

adb

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Congrats Palzeta.

Tinwiki is a major expansion for ATS and, I'm sure, will be a library for lots of things from ATS to which everyone can link to for the 'in-depth' conversations that often take place.

Instead of having to trawl the net to reference things, ATS'rs can use Tinwiki.

The growth and expansion of Tinwiki must surely be a good thing in the long run.

well done all...keep up th good work..

I'll get back into it sometime in the future.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Congrats on the upgrade, takes some pressure of some of us others. Welcome to the team

new topics

top topics

join