It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraordinary Rendition, Torture and Disappearances

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

But again, I say unequivicably (sp?) that idiots, zealots whoever have taken the name and performed atrocities under AL-Q. The problem is there are about 1000 ALQ's around.

But who are the ones even naming these groups "al-Qaeda?"

Do they call themselves that? Probably not. And even if they did, it probably means about as much as a rap star taking on the name, Capone, Gotti, or Noriega.

I think that for the most part the only people calling these groups "al-Qaeda" are our very own propogandists.

Hey star for your post. Thanks for particpating.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Ha! Came back here today and read your last post and got a laugh, outloud - which is one of the reasons I come here - thanks. Again, I can't agree more that AL-Noreiga is fictional in the aspect that it is not what is represented through mainstream news media. Has anyone gotten an update on which "AL-Q" has officially claimed responsibility for the Marriot attack? That one sure got swept under the rug fast...hmmm. Anyway, I think in the fact remains that whatever we want to call IT, IT is there, in many manifestations. Us, them, good, bad, zealots and those who just want to save their own skin. The shame is that "media" will not brave the waters to get the TRUTH. In our twisted world, wouldn't it be amazing if suddenly everyone told the truth? Shouldn't getting the TRUTH be our media's job? BTW, Pakistan is a country in BIG trouble. Good chat, ciao.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 8-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The guy in the video was spot on about it being the way international dictatorships are started. The techniques used by the the US to gain power and control are reflected by the techniques used by the Nazi party in the 1930s. That is a fact. Not an opinion.

I don't think I need to put my reaction to that video into words.

<< 1   >>

join