It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons Too Exposed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Oh right, sorry, forgot you were female. ^^;
Actually, there's plenty more you could have said. You could have clearly identfied the peope you believe to be Masons, and why.
As for contacting lodge members, they have their emails posted on their sites. Never had a problem starting up a conversation peronally, even with my online handle. As for danglys, well, if you're going to investigate them over the net, don't tell them.
Can't help you with the distances, best I could say would be get a bike. I used to ride that amount daily myself.
As for Masons hiding their affiliation... yes. Sure. That's why they have flags, stickers, rings, books, patches... heck, I'm sure a few have jackets with "Lodge #42 of F&M" in bright neon letters.
There are several members here on ATS who generally pretty cool about answering stuff, and last I checked the library or book store have plenty of info.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think we have gone off topic a little..
i'd like to here more on my opinion,argee or disagree?
Thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by N3RDz

Well, either Freemasonry is overexposed or under exposed.
No win there.
Personally, I think you're trying to hard mate.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by N3RDz

either Freemasonry is overexposed or under exposed.
No win there.
Personally, I think you're trying to hard mate.

I guess you did simplify it...this was just a thought or opinion.
for other opinions to rise and debate.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You wanted on topic, here you go...

Originally posted by N3RDz
I mean isn't it called a 'Secret Society' ...
You'll never hear a Mason call it that, so no. It isn't called a "Secret Society" except by people who don't know any better.

Which makes me think are they doing this purposely to fool you into believing the way they work,when really their doing this to hide what they're really doing.
Occam's Razor. The simplest solution is often the correct one. There's no big cover up, because there really ISN'T anything going on. If anything, I would say Masonry is UNDERexposed, because so many people continue to have wrong ideas about what it is, who are members, and what they do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join