It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater : Left-Wing Liberal America, & Shifting Alliance, Leading Because It's For Our Future...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Blackwater Worldwide has shifted recently from "private security", so I felt it was only fair to shift my perspective a bit on the ethics and maneuvering of this industry to cover the other side of the field with regards to the potential of Senator Barak Obama being elected in the next few months with the upcoming American election process. This is of course Obama wins, and I'm not rooting for either him, nor McCain, as I honestly hate politics with as much passion as anyone who would hate to have a grenade shoved up their butt with the pin already pulled on it. It stands to reason that war is Hell and that as well as that, so is the process of dieing, regardless of whether it is for yourself, let alone for your country, so that I am shifting what I am talking about here on ATS is big deal to me and I hope some of my friends on here understand I am not necessarily defending Blackwater all of a sudden, but only doing some things to assist in balancing out my own perspective from where I was leaning heavily to the left in some people's opinions on here, and in the process now of going over to the far right side with perspective in order to equalize those people think I was a "left-wing nutcase" which I am not.

AR-15 Training at Blackwater H.Q.

Blackwater trains Law Enforcement in the use of high rate of fire weaponry like the AR-15, for those who did not know that already, I've known it for quite a long time now, it's just not something I've focused on before now. Training can be hard as Hell to get as well as complete if the proper teachers are not there, regardless if it is a teacher in a classroom, or a teacher on the gun-range.

Patriotism of Blackwater

Blackwater does do some things the right way, how I would do it in that they are protecting higher-profile people, like our politicians overseas, and as well doing clean-up work within New Orleans, but this is because this is their high-profile work in that the stuff that will of course be seen by the public at large. I am one of those few men who knows how to see a gap, jump in it, and bridge it until everyone gets across that gap, and then blow the bridge (metaphorically speaking here) after the enemy is spotted getting close to it, and or on it. Blow up the enemy while on the bridge is a good way to take out everyone of them while you fall back to your fore-planned designated postion, because as any true warrior knows, the enemy you can see is probably only a small contingent, like the tip of an iceberg, the larger enemy is out of sight and watching your position via binoculars or satelitte based on their level of technology.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In order to show balance of this thread, I started the one right here about left-wing America.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

Sometimes, you lean left, sometimes, you lean right. Depending on your beliefs and or stance on important matters of lifesaving instead of life-taking actions.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i agree with you that blackwater does do some good things in the arena of training officers, cia operatives, and fbi agents.

SPK,

to you i would like to apologize for all of the defending that i have done for blackwater, due to the involvement of my brother with that company, and shift my train of thought like you have.

recently the people that i know that work for this company have "gone off the deep end". to clarify, colors that were once subversively disguised are now coming to fruition.

my brother and his fellow blackwaterians i have found are evil human beings with no regard for life besides for fellow white skinned "patriots" of america. they have a superiority complex that makes them feel that they are somehow more special than other human beings that borders on them being sociopaths. no, they are sociopaths.

my brother and specifically his friend, who are working in urbiel, Iraq right now, have stated that they would kill any iraqi for no reason because they believe that they are all beneath them.

that is VERY wrong.

they believe that all of those that reside in that country are barbarians and should always be left to rot in the stone-age.

that is wrong.

this is my formal apology for defending this company.

they are evil.

but very good at what they do. that is why barack obama hired them.

the training that is done in moyak is done by different people than the contractors they hire in iraq and their employees in moyack are alright people. their contractors are not.

i appreciate your willing to bend on this issue but i assure you, you are right in your rants about blackwater and i am ashamed to have a family member in that company.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

Well, I will accept your openess of stance, and as well accept your offered apology, FBE.

The problem I had with Blackwater before, is I know things I can not address, involving colors and alliances before, because I did not feel like being found dead via suiciding.

As far as I am concerned, forget everything that happened before, and so will I.

I do have the time to go point for point with everything you addressed, but I agree for the most part with the majority of it. And that is enough for now.

As for the barbarians comments, all men, as well as women were barbarians in one sense or another, in that it is the human instinct to react first, when emotion is involved, and the division of male to female is a dividing point which is reinforced with G.I. Joe's and Barbie doll's, in that we are set on that path at an early age, but at some point, some of the people drop being the barbarian's, while others revel in it, and sink to the deepest depths of depravity.

I am one of those individuals, who has taken his past, mixed it with his present, in order to see into the near and distant future.

The biggest thing I've noticed with all things Blackwater, is that I was left-wing, and no matter much I stated contrary to that fact, no one believed in it, and that is their choice of course, because I do not force my choices on others, but only offer them willingly due to my experience.

I am neither right-wing nor left-wing, but directly down the middle, heading towards the pinnacle.

I see things with Blackwater that could make them go far, and as well I agree training facilities are a good place, while the people going through either absorb the training or not, and then once they arrive in the field, they utilize it in the way they know best, which is sometimes good and sometimes detrimental to all.

Life is about choices, and I've made mine. Life is about balance, and I am tipping the scales back the other direction, because the nation will lean heavily to the left soon enough, and it will need the right kind of people leaning heavily to the right, who know how to focus on having been perceived as being on the left before.

I was personally never in desire of shutting down Blackwater, which I stated, but only in strongly regulating them to the point of truer military form and function.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I can't watch the videos here, but I wanted to give Kudos to you for "balancing" yourself. (I wish that people could read all of my posts sometimes, so that they realize that when I say something "extreme" there is probably a counter-balance that I have posted elsewhere.)

I don't trust Blackwater, and I don't like the idea of publicly funded mercenaries, but perhaps it is a necessary evil for now. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

I can't watch the videos here, but I wanted to give Kudos to you for "balancing" yourself. (I wish that people could read all of my posts sometimes, so that they realize that when I say something "extreme" there is probably a counter-balance that I have posted elsewhere.)

I don't trust Blackwater, and I don't like the idea of publicly funded mercenaries, but perhaps it is a necessary evil for now. Time will tell.

Oh, I never stated I trust Blackwater, nor anyone who works for them, now or previously, but I'm talking about the training aspects as well balancing my own self out now.

Thanks for posting here though, it's appreciated.

I had this planned from the beginning when I posted the other large thread as well, but thinking tactics, you never show your hand until it's too late for your adversary to do anything to stop you.

That called tactics, strategy, and utilizing them in an advancing on the field of battle with pre-planned doctrine of attack, manuever, and diversion.

Erik Prince had a purporse, and anything we're now seeing in the media is for pre-planned strategy in his agenda as a tactician.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
To update this thread, recently Blackwater USA has changed their name to Xe. Xe is pronounced Z.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I am neither right-wing nor left-wing, but directly down the middle, heading towards the pinnacle.

I see things with Blackwater that could make them go far, and as well I agree training facilities are a good place, while the people going through either absorb the training or not, and then once they arrive in the field, they utilize it in the way they know best, which is sometimes good and sometimes detrimental to all.

Unfortunately this was posted during the time I was away from ATS (about 9 months from July to April) but that quote about sums it all up my friend.Do not apologize for "seeming like you are changing sides", life is all about learning and one must makes nessicary adjustments during that course. As things change, so must ones self. It is your core belief that matters, not the ever changing tides of life. As I have said before; SKL you are a true patriot and I am glad you are not only a member of ATS but my friend.

[edit on 5/22/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks so much for your thoughts as well as kind words on this interesting topic of military gone mad.

As well, thanks for your friendship.

I know you took a sabbatical for a while. Everyone needs time away from ATS it seems.

I took around six months off of posting here on ATS myself.

I decided to raise my levels of knowledge on all things covered-up within Government.

I dug deeply, and when I dug deeply, I found the best kind of things hidden within the darkness.

"Secrets."

[edit on 22-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Well my "sabbatical" really wasn't voluntary,lol. But it did help me regain focus and insight so I can raise my level of contribution to all of us here on ATS. ATS can be a rough place sometimes and it is good to take a break occasionally. Good thread, I don't have much to add, I think you said it all

top topics

join