It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Lands Iraqi Oil Contract Worth Billions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This may have been posted already but didn't see any commotion going on about it.

I find it very, very interesting that China landed an oil deal and signed a contract worth up to $3 Billion with Iraq to help "develop" the Ahdab oil field southeast of Baghdad .

Iraq signs oil deal with China

What makes this so interesting is our government ran by the lunacy of the bush administration, has borrowed billions upon billions from China to fix the hurricane katrina crisis and the recent tax stimulus that EVERYONE in got (hint, hint) not to mention countless other issues.

Billions of this borrowed money of course has gone to help fund the Iraq war we have going on which makes this story ironic. We borrow money from China, they help fund the war, then they get an oil contract.

You're most welcome :-)

Seems to me that both sides are now making it very clear on their intentions to profit and the global elite are loving every bit of it to get their precious ancient Babylon back for themselves while making some killer coin.

Is this just a sign that everyone has their hands in this humongous pit of lying and deception?

Last time I checked I didn't see any WMD's unless of course they were shoved up Saddam's a@%...

Boy, no wonder the guy was so angry!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I haven't read anything about the UK getting any real benefits from participating in the Gulf War, no contracts for rebuilding, no cheap oil, no nothing. Just expense and increased "green taxes" to pay for it. Our troops don't even get the proper kit out there.

join