It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Hooded Being -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This is a recent personal experience. I know its hard to believe some claims that people post these days, but regardless if you believe me or not, Id like to document it.

A couple nights ago, I was having a strange dream. My dream consisted of me sleeping in my own bed. I "knew" I was dreaming yet I could not wake up. That's when I started getting a very uncomfortable feeling.

At first, while I was dreaming. Everything paused dead silence, then surrounding sounds started skipping or looping. I could hear my AC running in the background, but even it started to sound like a skipping record. I concentrated as hard as I could to wake even tho my eye's felt sooo heavy. Finally I awoke.

When I woke, I was sleeping on my side just as I was in the dream, facing off the edge of my bed. Directly in front of me, no more then a foot, was a very short, cloaked being. I could not see its face, even tho it was staring at me. All that consisted of its face was light greenish blur. At first I thought, wow, my mind is playing tricks on me. I must still be dreaming.. but then something odd happened.

The little hooded being turned away toward the end of my bed and started moving away. Near my bed is an old vanity. As it passed the vanity, it started to fade into a black mist... while this happend the door on the vanity itself started to rattle, rather loud. As if someone was pulling on it several times. This rattle triggered a couple of my cats to come running across the room from where ever they were to inspect the noise. That's what bothered me. I could understand if it was my mind playing tricks, and Id have no issue accepting that. But that fact this thing interacting with something in my room, which my cats noticed and became interested in bothers me.

Sketch below of what it looked like, click on link:

tinypic.com...

Long story short, last night consisted of me waking about 50 times, constantly looking over the side of my bed, making sure nothing was watching me.....

Anyone else ever have something similar happen ? Id love to hear.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Triton1128]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Something similar happened to me when I was about twelve....I dreamt that I was in my bed, then woke up (not sure if I was still dreaming, or what, it was confusing!) and looked up (I would sleep with a light on, lol) and saw a little figure with a tall pointed hat and some sort of robe, sitting on the edge of a bookshelf, watching me. It must have been about 8 inches tall altogether, and can only be described as a 'gnome'. It had big round eyes and hopped down from the bookshelf, walking away from me, watching me over it's shoulder as it went. Needless to say I was creeped out and never forgot it. Not sure if it was a dream, or what, but it definetely seemed real....

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Triton1128

Well, when I was a teenager, my Brother and I and a few friends had sightings of what we called the "Black Creature" it was very short/small and more or less a black shadow. It ran very, very fast and we never saw it in doors. I did wake up one morning facing out the patio window and saw it staring in at me as the sun was just getting to rise behind it.

I really don't like to talk about it, because it seems that bad things happen when I bring it up.

Did you mess around with any occult stuff recently?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I haven't had any experiences with any 'beings' as of right now. However, my nights have been getting stranger over a gradual amount of time. Most recently I remember waking up yet still being in a sleep-like phase unable to move. This has happened to me multiple times and I pray that it is only sleep paralysis and not something more sinister. BUT, I remember this time strange flashing blue lights that looked like a flashlight going through my room and on my ceiling. And just vaguely I thought I saw a large black shadow or mist in front of and above my bed. I am always able to will my way out of this state, but it takes effort and I'm curious to see what happens if I just roll with the punches and let it happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This sounds very familiar to me, when I was about 11-12 I was staying regulary at my Aunty's house which according to what my Mum says, it was built in 1912. I know if may seem to be off topic but I have had an experience with a black shadow entity, not sure wheter it was a ghost, alien or something else.
I was a hot, bright sunny day and the windows were closed but the curtains fully open, given the kinda day it was the room should have remained a warm temperature consistantly.

The entity from what I remember seemed to be trying to convince me that it was a harmless childish ghost but somehow I think I saw through the facade, the room went cold rather quickly I couldn't move from the doorway to follow my rabbit who was legging it down the stairs in slow-mo.
I also remember that my rabbit made a high-pitched noise like it was going to die or something.

The figure was behind the armchair and was stretching over to touch me after that I have been regularly have strange dreams about the bottom of the garden where the apple trees are where the red and yellow eyes are, and also dreams about the cellar. I feel the thing was trying to get in my head, which makes me wonder what it was, would a human ghost do that?
I doubt that it was a ghost, does anyone know anything about things like this?

Oh and the change in behaviour in my Aunty, I know she blamed me for a lot of things going wrong but for that to suddenly get worse 10 fold and her having a "break-down" in front of me in the bedroom next to the living room was bizarre looking back.

Does 6 crows on the fence when my rabbit did die have any meaning or connection to the shadow thing?
[edit on 4-9-2008 by _Volt_]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ
reply to post by Triton1128

Did you mess around with any occult stuff recently?

Well when my girlfriend and I first moved into this house, no one had lived here in over 12 years. At first I thought I would hear whispers, and occasionally Id here stuff down stairs getting knocked around. Only to realize that all 3 of my cats where up stairs with me sleeping. About 2 years ago we burned some white sage, in an attempt to purify the house. We also bought a green quartz which we leave down stairs on the stove. Its use as Ive been told is to push away evil or malicious spirits.

Long story short, things have been quite for over a year.. now Im starting to get that creepy " something " is watching me feeling.

I do own a high quality DVR, which Ive used on other occasions to record some EVP's. But I do no dare use it in my home. I do not know how I would react if I did pick up something sinister.

.. but back on topic, this is the first time Ive ever seen anything here. Something so close. It's size was maybe 2 feet tall. Its head was just barely above the height of my bed. As soon as I did open my eyes and view it, it reacted by turning away quick and disappearing. Followed by the rattling of the vanity.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think if I were in your shoes I would go to the local priest and ask for a blessing on your home and do a little praying. It does not matter if your not Catholic.
If this thing scares you, it might be something bad. The black creature I mentioned was about 3 feet tall and scared us.
The furniture you mentioned, was it in the house before you arrived or did you buy it second hand somewhere?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Sailor are you talking to Triton?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Volt_
Sailor are you talking to Triton?

yes

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ
I think if I were in your shoes I would go to the local priest and ask for a blessing on your home and do a little praying. It does not matter if your not Catholic.
If this thing scares you, it might be something bad. The black creature I mentioned was about 3 feet tall and scared us.
The furniture you mentioned, was it in the house before you arrived or did you buy it second hand somewhere?

I think that would make me feel more uncomfortable. I don't want to feel like this is something I can not handle on my own. As much as it makes me feel uncomfortable, I wouldn't say I'm to the point where I want to move out. I mean, when it saw me looking at it, it moves away. So Im taking that as it didnt want me to see it.

As for the furniture, it was purchased afterwords, and it also is quite old. ( the vanity ) Maybe it could be housing the being or entity. What ever it may be. Or it could all just be in my sleepy head. Maybe tonight Ill just suck it up and attempt to not be on the look out. See what happens

new topics

top topics

join