It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short interveiw with Bill Chalker on Aussie UFO cases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Found this short interview with Bill Chalker this morning on some Aussie UFO cases.
Thought it was a well done report for a news report - very objective!
There is also a second interveiw with an astronomer who claims that no professional sky observer has ever seen a UFO, and that only those who don't know they sky report them

Hope the link works

media.news.com.au...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _EyesOpen_
Found this short interview with Bill Chalker this morning on some Aussie who claims that no professional sky observer has ever seen a UFO, and that only those who don't know they sky report them

Guess what I do for a living....and guess what I've seen

I think having knowledge of the atmospheric conditions, clouds and looking up every half hour during 12 hours shifts actually helped me confirm, that what I was seeing was unusual

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Lol, I know, i had to laugh at this comment, just beacause HE hasn't seen one, doesn't mean no other astronomers have, what a ridiculus generalisation.
I'm sure ive read reports from astronomers who have indeed seen a UFO.......

[edit on 23/8/08 by _EyesOpen_]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Very good viewing... thanks for the link. Good to see something like this about Australia for a change! Had some good UFO clips in it too. Was just reading the Cometa report and apparently 10% of professional astronomers have seen a UFO.. would love to give that astronomer the link to the report

new topics

top topics

join