It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timetravel And 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Timetravel And 2012

www.ancientx.com

See, that headline got cha attention huh? this is where im gonna talk about in short, that in 2012 we invent timetravel, destroy the world and start from the beggining, and it happened before, just look below this part.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hey, I know no one's probably interested but I think, that something will happen in 2012 that will revert society back into ancient times, and I think its happpened before, and thats the reason for all those artifacts that dont make sense, and the helicopter in the hieroglyphics and whatnot.

Maybe, the earth does it all the time, and humans go in cycles because of it, We get to a certain point (2012) and then BOOM! we # up... and we start again, most die who knows? maybe some made it to the moon or mars last time it happened? explain the face and the pyriamids on mars, and all those moon is a alien base theories (which I half believe).

so yeah, be really glad to hear what you think, and what you say the thing we invent that destroys us is...or you can say im a freak, its all good

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well this has got to be against some rule

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by remstar2010

Hi remstar2010, its The Matrix Traveller again.

You are determined to understand aren’t you?

If you have the Courage to swallow the right pill, I can show you how deep the rabbit hole really goes!

The Pill I am referring to, is a Small black Box, with a few bits of available technology in it, and is very, very easy to make, and Not expensive.

Yes I do play around in The Real Matrix and Can show you the Entry, if you really have the courage.

All you need to do is follow some very, very simple instructions, on how to make a very simple device, to introduce you to the Real World!

I can give you all the Drawings and plans and You can test it yourself, but most monkeys can't recognise the Technology, when One speaks of it, or even now how to find the truth.

So if you want to send me a U2U and I will answer all your questions and provide the proof you can test for yourself and see if I am right or Not.

No B.S. From me and Physical proof you can test for yourself and No $$$$'s involved.

You won't be the first to ask.

Friendly Regards,

The Matrix Traveller.....

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
From Remstar2010: "Hey, I know no one's probably interested"

That's where you should've stopped, I'm sorry, not to be offensive but you lose credibility and faith in the reader for showing a lack of self confidence

Very interesting post nonetheless, unfortunately, like many, i know nothing about time travel, highly interesting subject though and I personally appreciate every theory presented here, including yours Remstar2010

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
i've been thinking about this thing for a long time, maybe back when i was 8. I've always tried to think of everything working like that, if we all start over again and again, i think there's a name for that theory but i'm not going to make a guess. I think that all the ancient drawings and art depicting future tech has something to it.that is also why i believe in past lives, i mean it would be pretty depressing to just 'not be' when we die. so i say bring on 2012, i think restarting back in the good old..old..old days would be quite an experiance.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What's happened here?

Has this thread stopped?

Friendly regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
i think in order to travel through time we would first have to comprehend time. which i know of no human mind that truly understands what time is. i dont think time travel is impossible i just dont think we have reached that point in our mental development yet. but then again 2012 is suppossed to be a point of enlightenment so maybe we do invent it and destroy ourselves and go back in this cycle. i dont totally agree with this theory but i wont shoot it down because it is fesible. i guess we will find out in 2012

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the comment and yes you are correct I guess we will find out in Time.

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller....

new topics

top topics

join