It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man steals a PS3, but says it was to save his family! Video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Man steals a PS3, but says it was to save his family! Video.

www.ksdk.com

St. John, Mo. -- A man who robbed a video game store at gunpoint Wednesday told the clerk he was doing it to save his family, the St. John Police Department said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 17-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This man steals a PS3, and says it was to save his family!? haha

In my opinion he said that to make the robbery easy. BUT! as he left the store, he told the store clerk to phone the police to help his family?

Really odd robbery.

This video shows it all.
www.gametrailers.com...

www.ksdk.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 17-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
As near as I can tell from the links, they haven't caught him yet. he told the clerk to call police but never told him where to send them,LOL.
The video is funny. The clerk looks totaly confused,LOL

Zindo

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I do not believe this is funny or weird at all. I am in regular contact with people all over the world and the one thing that has become very common everywhere is the cost of living going up and up.

People all over are struggling with the basics like buying food, gas, and living in general - especially in the developed countries where they should be buffered by such economical trends.

The last time we saw this scenario was in the 1920's. This led to the great depression then World War I. This "cost of living" issue stinks of the NWO. It has their MO all over it. So hold on and prepare for the next big war where the survivors will be the losers.

top topics

join