It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally Joined

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Finally After 2 yes 2 months of lurking i am finally here! I always held back joining but now i finally did it

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
welcome to ats

its quite the place

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. There is much to contribute and convey. Cordially, crassly or conivingly say what ever is on your mind today. But consciously contrive not to revive conversations already realized. And always remember to let truth triumph over victory. I look forward to reading your posts

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard...

If you have any questions or problems...feel free to message a Staff Member for assistance. Our message-links are on the lefthand side of the main page.

Enjoy your time here.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Fiend
Finally After 2 yes 2 months of lurking i am finally here! I always held back joining but now i finally did it
What took you so long? Thanks for joining the Above Top Secret site. See you around!

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Welcome to the board!

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
we aaare the fiieend cluub

welcome

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It's always good to recon an area before iniating an assault. Gathering intelligence beforehand is essential to good mission planning and implementation. Without intelligence, the commander's unit will be un-informed and confused. I see in this case, you came prepared. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Greetings. Its always good to see a demonic entity on the boards.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Salutations.

Grab a beer and b.s a bit.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, The_Fiend.
Have fun and enjoy your time here.

regards
flc

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Fiend

ahhhh yes resistance is usless , you all end up getting dragged in here eventually. hope you enjoy your stay.
Isn't it better now you can see all the pretty pictures

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, The_Fiend.
lol bet it was killing you to join us lol cya around

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
It's always good to recon an area before iniating an assault. Gathering intelligence beforehand is essential to good mission planning and implementation. Without intelligence, the commander's unit will be un-informed and confused. I see in this case, you came prepared. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

Mr. M

Yeah. I play Counter-Strike a lot and i know what you mean. If you dont scout ahead your probably gona get mashed by the terrorists. Theyll be hiding behind boxes and walls...

new topics

top topics

join