It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video interview with "Boy from Mars"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I dnt know how many of you watch and read about Boriska and about his past life memories about living on mars.

Boriska who was born in Volzhskii on January 11th, 1996.One day while everyone was sitting around the campfire at night, some little 7 years old boy suddenly asked everyone's attention. Turned out, he wanted to tell them all about life on Mars, about its inhabitants and their flights to earth," shares one of the witnesses. Silence followed. It was incredible! The little boy with gigantic lively eyes was about to tell a magnificent story about the Martian civilization, about megalithic cities, their spaceships and flights to various planets, about a wonderful country Lemuria, life of which he knew in details since he happened to descend there from Mars, had friends there.

Many were stunned by the two distinctive factors. First of all, the boy possessed exceptionally profound knowledge. His intellect was obviously far from that of a typical 7-year-old. Not every professor is capable of narrating the entire history of Lemuria and Lemurians and its inhabitants in such details. You will be unable to find any mentioning of this country in school textbooks. Modern science has not yet proved existence of other civilizations.

Video Source : www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

When 1st i read about his story i cnt believe it but when i watch this full more then hour long video interview it makes to think about more then what we know about mars.And after NASA officially acceptance of existence of water over mars i think it strengthen what Boriska is talking about.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hi,

There are many threads already on Boriska

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watch the interviews on the Project Camelot Site - www.projectcamelot.org, they have some quite interesting information including Boriska.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks i am reading them as well,but you dnt ans me ..i asked in thread what do you think about all this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you ready to discuss that, i am here.I created this thread to discuss whay you really think about it then know how many threads we have here in this site.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by space_traveler]

new topics

join