It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor - predicts rain!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Is John Titor the only real argument against developing time travel? If he really is the result of an ability to time travel I suggest we smash any time travelling equipment that comes our way! However, as I think John Titor is a deranged, deluded, and very amateur con man, I think we can hold back on destroying time machines for the present.

So, Titor 'predicts' that there will be no Olympics after 2004, then after having it pointed out to him that not only was there a winter Olympics, but the Chinese Olympics is going ahead, the guy starts whining that a few events have been cancelled (WOW) or postponed (EVEN MORE WOW, I hear you gasp in awe) ... due to RAIN, yes folks, there was rain at some of the Olympic events and as the events were outdoors the events were postponed, none were actually cancelled btw.

It may also not be known to Titor, and his rabid fans, that people have withdrawn from events in all previous Olympics for various reasons. And far be it for one of us mere conspiracy theorists with a brain to point out but EVERY Olympics has had events postponed because of weather.

Also, Titor, for some bizarre reason only known to him, has drawn a link between the stabbing of the group of tourists in China to his prediction that the Olympics would be cancelled.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Moved comment to the other thread.
Raist

[edit on 8/11/08 by Raist]

[edit on 8/11/08 by Raist]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Please add to existing discussion : Here

Thanks,

Thread Closed.

join