It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Yet Another Severed Foot Found...This Time in Washington State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Breaking News - Yet Another Severed Foot Found...This Time in Washington State

www.kval.com

PYSHT, Wash. - A shoe containing bones and flesh has been discovered on a remote Strait of Juan de Fuca beach about 40 miles west of Port Angeles, 14 miles from the Canadian shoreline.

The grisly discovery comes nearly a year after the first of five sneakers containing human feet were found washed ashore in British Columbia, triggering one of the most bizarre cases in provincial history.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yet another foot...as someone who lives not far from where the original severed feet were found, I'm watching this one VERY closely...

www.kval.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Well they arrested a compultion killer on a bus after he was cutting someones head off. Dude was coming from that area going to the east.
Id say he should be a suspect. He reminds me of a serial killer and he likes to cut off body parts.

Ive said all along this is a serial killer, and the police knew it but kept it hush hush.

www.cnn.com...

Just my current hypothesis.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Something is truly 'afoot' with all these crimes happening (pardon the pun). what is it with people cutting other people up?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

Good theory, but the monster who did the act on the Greyhound bus was from Edmonton, and these feet are washing up on the west coast of Canada, off Vancouver Island and Vancouver, British Columbia. If I were guessing, I'd say organized crime is to blame in the severed foot mystery...but I will say that it would be quite mind blowing if the two cases were related, but it's a far fetched one!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by matth

If only we could find these people with missing feet and asked them what happened.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
reply to post by matth

If only we could find these people with missing feet and asked them what happened.

I really hate to say it but they're probably dead. Common sense and all..

Also, sick #ing world we live in.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Does anybody know anybody with a foot missing at all, preferably in the Pacific Northwest? If so I think the RCMP would like to speak with you...my girlfriend thinks it's some sort of "Ice Truck Killer" (if any of you watch Dexter on television you'll get it, hehe), but then again it could be just people lost at sea...I'm sticking with my organized crime theory though!

join