It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smoking Guns of September 11th : D.O.D. and CJCS Documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm currently reading a Jim Marrs book currently and found interesting open source intelligence related to the Department of Defense Directive 3025.1 as these are links of the Policies, Procedures, and Protocols that would have enacted jets to be scrambled to stop all the flights on September 11th, 2001 from hitting the World Trade Center Towers 1 & 2, The Pentagon, and the field in Pennsylvannia, which it is assumed to have been directed towards the White House and or the Capitol. As well as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff document 3610.01A that was the re-write that kept the jets on the ground because no one gave the order to scramble in order to intercept Flights 11, 77, 93, and 175

This particular version was submitted January 15, 1993 and does not show the re-write that was done on June of 2001.

Department of Defense : Directive 3025.1 PDF

The next document is is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, which re-writes that last document. It was submitted on June 1, 2001 just prior to the September 11th attacks.

Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff : CJCSI 3610.01A PDF

This is the document that de-rails the entire Miltary Chain of Command to a civilian in order to scramble the intercept jets, making Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld responsible to make the intercept orders to happen.

The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty

Loose Change Website

[edit on 26-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Operation Global Guardian and Operation Vigilant Guardian are worldwide operations that take place each year as training exercises in the event of a Nuclear Attack. Do you believe these events were happening during the September 11th hi-jackers who were supposed to have taken advantage of this strategic yearly event in order to piggyback the training exercises in order to take advantage of our soldiers being otherwise occupied? What are the odds of something like this happening real-world since anyone wanting to know this information would have to be connected to the military somehow?

Remember, Jim Marrs book was not published at that time, so they could not have found this tidbit of information from this book. I wonder just how many regular books are published with Top Secret documentation referenced within it.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

The next document is is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, which re-writes that last document. It was submitted on June 1, 2001 just prior to the September 11th attacks.

Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff : CJCSI 3610.01A PDF

Actually, that's not true.

CJCSI 3610.01A cancels out CJCSI 3610.01, .01A clearly states in the first paragraph that it cancels .01

2. Cancellation. CJCSI 3610.01, 31 July 1997.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

I believe you may have those mixed up. The one you linked is from 1997 and the one you've stated has been canceled out is from 2001. You can not cancel out something that's not in existence, 1997 would be the one canceled out by the 2001 version. One can only countermand and cancel out the other, if it is after the other one. That's pure military protocol and makes common sense as well.

Did you do that by accident? Edit it and I'll edit this as either way, mistakes happen. I stated .01A is the cancelation order, maybe I didn't make that crystal clear but that was the intent.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yes, I believe I was mistaken.

The way I read it, initially, was that DODD 3025.1 canceled out CJCSI 3610.01A, but that is not what you are claiming.

originally posted by SKL
This particular version was submitted January 15, 1993 and does not show the re-write that was done on June of 2001.

Department of Defense : Directive 3025.1 PDF
Which directive was the rewrite/cancellation of 3025.1?

That is what you are stating, that DODD 3025.1 was superseded by another document in June of 2001?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

www.dtic.mil...

Thank you that is what I have been looking for. This supports my theory that a handful of corrupt military officials loyal to Dick Cheney had to be involved, perhaps there may not have been a stand down order, but what if no orders were giving at all, which to me is the same as doing nothing.

Guardian and Operation Vigilant Guardian[/url] are worldwide operations that take place each year as training exercises in the event of a Nuclear Attack.

If this was the real, case which I could not find any information about these exercises being done before 911 anywhere in the US. Usually the military notifies state governments through press releases that war games or exercises are going to be done in a particular area so, the public is not put into a panic to the events that they are witnessing. I am not saying there were not any war games going on but what I am saying there is no proof there was. There is no written record before 911 anywhere on the internet of these war games.

My opinion is there was no war game “Guardian and Operation Vigilant Guardian” were just excuses the military told to justified why they did not respond to those hijacked planes, to say we were all confused. NORAD & FAA was all confused the military pilots were confused, yeah, that’s it we were all confused. Now let’s just hope the 911 commission buys our story! I do not think they did! Why the 911 commission lied to us, I will never understand that one.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Respectfully, the doc does indeed cancel out a previous document as this is how all official documents are "worded" to allow those reading it including those under specific commands to understand that previous editions are "obsolete" so to speak. It clearly states "cancellation, CJCSI 3610.01 31 July 1997" which means any order, directive is in effect cancelled and the new one is now in effect. Meaning that CJCSI 3610.01A is now in effect or valid.

It is hardly a smoking gun.

BTW, Vigilant Guardian to many military members is well known and has indeed been conducted well prior to 911. This is no secret to any Airman or other military participant. This document could be taken out of it's intended context to mean many things that it simply does not imply. And just because something isn't on the internet, in no way means that it don't exist.

I believe some searching is required to find that smoking gun and I'll bet that it won't be found on the internet when it is discovered.

top topics

join