It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschild Swiss Banque

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It's a conspiracy. Everyone knows the rothschilds are behind that ever so clever commercial i just can't get out of my mind...Please pass the grey poupon...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
from the link above of the Rothschild bank

I trust the contents of this Website will be informative and that we may look forward to the honour of serving you.

just saying...seems dubious

I have seen the videos and read descriptions of Rothschild past robberies.

I would assume the best way to keep a low profile in any criminal doings would be to conceal any agenda within a lawful and "open-aired" reputable business.

They are known for banking, why not offer services within the banking field that are very reputable?

Of course, it only takes a little looking into past wars and market crashes to find motive and true intentions of the Rothschild ancestors. As to if those motives intentions are still there? Who knows.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandman692
anything above 200 us dollars is doing well...

BQUE PR ROTHSCHILD(Swiss: RLD.SW)
Last Trade: 37,365.00
Change: +1,615.00 (4.52%)
Volume: 2

i've NEVER seen a stock with that high a value. i don't even know what to think about that.

Well, here's a partial list of what Rothschild banks co-direct & co-own in chart 1 -- (charts 1-5 are the interlocking board directorates of the Fed & Bank of England, note Rothschilds are on the top of the pyramid:
www.my2012.4t.com...

the url above is easier to read and not so blurry

[edit on 23-7-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 23-7-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
i had almost completely forgotten about how the Rothschild family had funded and oversaw most of the design in the Israeli supreme court building, which is rife with freemason or illuminati symbolism. there was a thread on this site a long time ago that i can recall had a website that had many pictures of the outside and inside of the building...

after a quick search, i found this site. i didn't read the site, so don't assume i agree with whatever it says, im only linking it for the pictures that say much more than the site ever could.

Israeli Supreme Court

i think my favorite couple of pics are the one showing the way to the Dorothy de Rothschild garden, then the one of the freemason document congratulating the signing of a peace treaty between Israel and Jordan, and Bill Clinton's name is on it.

This thread isn't so much about rothschild stocks anymore, and that is okay with me, because i would much rather discuss their far reaching power than their stock prices, because the implications of their power is a much more important subject, in my humble opinion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join