It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO technology coming out of the closet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have recently become interestedin the NWO conspiracies. I was talking to some of my friends about some thing I have read on the web but I forget where exactly. The stuff I read said some thing about when the US economy collapses the the goverment will want to keep an eye on the citizens so as to keep civil unrest at a small number of incidents.

So they will be using technology thats never been seen before and far more advanced then we all know about. Some even said this technology would be possibly alien in origin. That thats how advanced it will be.

What do you all think is this possible?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceman84
... So they will be using technology thats never been seen before and far more advanced then we all know about. Some even said this technology would be possibly alien in origin. That thats how advanced it will be.

Do you mean using technology against the public to control them? Or technology to convince the public that they are superior to the public? Or something else?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I believe That the small silver orbs that have been filmed around chemtrails are NWO spy drones. They can watch us from a great height, well away from rebelious civilian reach!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yeah I'm sure they will use their advanced technology for their nefarious deeds.

I reckon that alot of it will be psychological torture.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra

Originally posted by spaceman84
... So they will be using technology thats never been seen before and far more advanced then we all know about. Some even said this technology would be possibly alien in origin. That thats how advanced it will be.

Do you mean using technology against the public to control them? Or technology to convince the public that they are superior to the public? Or something else?

I mean like surveillance and even weapons.

top topics

join