It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ghost Vibration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Being in the city and unable to hear my phone ring in my pocket, i usually always have it on vibrate. However I've noticed after maybe three months of steady use that sometimes it feels like my phone is vibrating in my pocket however i wont even have my phone on me. I'm not exactly sure why I feel the vibration against my leg like ym phone is going off, but any explination is welcome.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

You aren't the only one to experience it. I have read of other people mentioning the same thing. I wear a pager all the time and it is set to vibrate. I used to get the occasional ghost vibration, but it was always at a time when I was worried about getting a page. I haven't had one in a while now though, which is odd.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I have two special sports / mountain jacket made out of gore tex and they make it seem like my phone is ringing. I often have the phone in the upper pocket ( over my heart ). Im always fooled by the vibration the jacket makes when it is in motion. I feel the vibration on to my chest.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Well it isnt clothing that is vibrating, blue jeans dont vibrate on thier own
It could just be that I think about someone calling, and my memory connects someone calling to feeling a vibration on my leg, thusly sending the signal through my nerves that im feeling a vibration. I suppose thats a possibility

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I get this feeling daily at work.

A few times per day I can feel the cellphone vibrate in my pocket.
Never have thought about it to much though.

join