It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO spotted over Coventry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Actually on a second look the lights in this video seem to blink and change formation so it could well be just aircraft.

The picture I saw only resembled the first few moments of the video and he said they were not blinking at all.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by fatdeeman]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Why do we rarely see a full length video, where do these lights go, do they fly off or disappear?

They're just lights unless we see any know tech defying movements, which i have never even seen in a video, lights moving slowly as if with the wind doesn't get my interest and neither should it for anyone else, the only conclusion from these sort of sightings is that they almost certainly have a normal explanation, lanterns, satellites, planes etc, in this case i would say they fit the description of lanterns.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ok, I saw the same thing tonight over Eastern Green about 9:40-9:50 as I popped outside to my shed. I'll paste what I put on youtube and expand on it.
They flew almost straight over me, I'd guess 50-100m high. Not very bright, fire coloured lights, each a circlular shape, light fading from the outer edge inwards, with a 2nd circle inside looking the same. At first I thought they were just lanterns, or something much further away, but then noticed the uniformity of their movement. At this point I shouted for my brother to come and see.
Each moved seemingly independently but very accurately in relation to each other. Too slow for for an RC plane, dead silent on a quiet night so I'm convinced it wasn't an RC helicopter either. They moved in a triangle shape pointing behind the direction they were moving. They almost looked like Chinese lanterns but there movement has me convinced otherwise. After flying in a triangle 1 faded very dim (if looking toward the front; the front right light), broke formation and noticeably accelerated ahead, about twice the distance of the previous gap. Then a second did the same (the back light), fading and moving close to the 3rd before overtaking it. By now the 3rd was fading and I could no longer see the 1st because my view was obstructed. We both think that they may have formed a line.
I am often sceptical when I see most of these videos on youtube etc, but I saw what I saw and I am completely baffled by it.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I was at a party in Eastern Green last night also and we also saw these 3 lights in the night sky, I can completely vouch for the previous posters comments as this is exactly what we saw too. Unfortunately we were all too taken aback to reach for a camera but we were definately baffled by what we all saw.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have seen this tonight above coventry outside the albany pub on albany road earlsdon but in square formation it is identical the lights are exactly the same there was about 30 people at lease viewing this

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join