It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California to begin cloud seeding program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Perhaps they have already begun? I live in Tujunga and we have been seeing mass amounts of trails over the mountains. Usually within hours of the trails it becomes overcast. This will be one interesting Winter!

LA times article on Cloud seeding

[edit on 16-6-2008 by favouriteslave]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Those trails are normal contrails and have nothing whatsoever to do with cloud seeding - which is carried out at low altitude in pre-existing clouds by spraying silver iodide particles into the cloud to act as nuclei for raindrops to induce rainfall.

Cloud seeding already takes place in numerous States in the US and if you like you can even hire a private firm to carry out your own programme for you!

www.atmos-inc.com...

www.nawcinc.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It seems crazy, and very un-natural, but southern California is really going to need this in preparation for the fire season.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well they did this exact thing 30 years ago right over this area and it flooded. Dams broke up the hill and a graveyard washed down the hill into all these houses. They were buried in mud and bones. I know everyone says they are normal contrails but I beg to differ on these. I see normal ones all the time. These are NOT normal. They are directly over the Pacoima and Tujunga Watersheds. These start and stop out of no where, definite beginnings, endings and patterns.

top topics

join