It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To searl2112 take a look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Here is what many Mars animals look like on Mars. I don't know the composition of Mars atmosphere or the barometric pressure.Those are important details,absolutely. I just believe my eyes when I see the animals and humanoids alive and dead on Mars surface from all the mars rovers and landers so far.I should clarify that humanoids are uncertain at some sites,but definitely at both current rovers sites.
I'm just saying that regardless of the numbers I can't explain,I can still see live beings on Mars. If you can only see the iguana pic,that's too bad. If you can see the Mars man wearing a cap then you know we are not alone in this solar system and that's a good thing.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Heh! And not only an iguana, but a somewhat rare blue iguana. This particular one was alive and well in the Cayman Islands, until some extremely demented souls took it upon themselves to break into the containment area about a month ago and slaughter them. Fortunately, several of the smaller ones outside the cages in the park survived, and the Botanical Gardens just announced that nearly 100 new eggs are being incubated. These are a protected species in the Cayman Islands.

I realize you're using my AV to make a point with Searl; I don't know what previous conversation that relates to, but I don't mind you using my photograph. Would've been nice if you'd have asked.

Cheers

[edit on 14-6-2008 by argentus to talk more about the late iguana]

[edit on 14-6-2008 by argentus]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm glad your story has a somewhat happy ending.Some people are just senselessly destructive.I wonder about their motives.Thanks for reminding me that I should ask for permission for pics,when they aren't mine,and credit due for the poster. My thought immediately when I saw it was more like..."I've never seen an animal that so closely resembles some of the living and dead Mars faces I've seen for 4 years.WHAT A FIND !!! " I was sure that it would also get your attention. The blue color is pretty wild too. I hope I'm the first to show you some live Mars animals.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have this wall board it the bathroom that has swirls and patterns in it and if you look long enough you can make out a bulldog, demon and birds. Just because you can see a recognizable pattern doesn't make what you see real.

I can see what you take as a man with a cap, doesn't make it at all real.

Roper

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have had other people who could also see the man in the cap,but few have seen the screamer,which is more animalistic with mouth wide open,flared large nostrils,tiny eyes(non-human), tongue pointed,menacing as if a lion roaring at being challenged,face muscles tensed like a dog bearing its teeth.It's a very dramatic pic,so I hope shrinking it and high contrast sharpens it for you.

new topics

top topics

join