It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought the Annunki was GOD? No, but they are KING of TIME

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
As you now read and find the answer, my conclusion is we are small puppets with a puppet government system controlled by a shadow underground base. The shadow domain base is dominated by a master race who are not human called the Annunki. The Annunki race are the king of time and dominate all the 12 stargates on our TIME solar system.

The Annunki were created by the Annu-Elohim, the master genesis creator of all life who do not exist in TIME.

Thanks to the Annu-Elohim, they are going to have the Annunki worried once the natural evolution cycle of the awakening and released on Earth, in each and everyone of us human beings.

A stargate stellar activation begins between 2008 and 2017. This is a very special thing for us,

but not for the Annunki. are planning to release Arcturus known as Planet X (en.wikipedia.org...:Arcturus-star.jpg) to collide with earth.

They control TIME and the 12 Stargates. Arcturus is on SG7, we are in SG1.

The Annunki do not want many people during the awakening. Remember the awakening activates you with connectivity to who you really are, the earth energy you can harness for yourself as a shield and protection. You will find out after the event.

Know more at

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 12-6-2008 by DrakoSlavory]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You seem to be knowledgeable about the Annunaki so maybe you can solve my problem.
In several texts I have read,ar the author states that the Annunaki came to this planet to obtain large amounts of gold to stabilize their environment.
Can you tell me what kinds of environment would even require vast amounts of gold??? I also wonder how they could exist on this planet if theirs is so different. Maybe they are just a greedy rapacious bunch of aliens who enslaved a whole planet to obtain gold. If so, maybe we should just shoot them down if they return as so many believe that they will.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
please tell me....

how do you come up with this crazy theories?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have been sucked into this site and I know have to ingest all this information. It's fascinating so far. If it's a hoax, it's elaborate and well constructed. If it isn't a hoax, it's intriguing at the least.

Thanks for posting this info.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DrakoSlavory

the annunki are the offspring of the nephilim. they were a race of super giants, they lived here once. my theory is once they were beautiful, they caused great sin and God made them into ugly reptiles and greys and other 'aliens.' some fled the planet, others moved into caves on earth. they are going to try to trick us into believing that we are descendents of them. this is a lie, we are descendents of Abraham.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrakoSlavory
They control TIME and the 12 Stargates. Arcturus is on SG7, we are in SG1.

I'm sorry but if there were even things such as Stargates - it seems highly illogical that we would be SG1. You would expect that SG1 would be from the Annunaki homeworld given they would have to make the first one there before they could even travel using such a technology.

Secondly if you were so well versed in this theory, why is it that you cannot even spell Annunaki correctly. It's not like it's a typo because it's consistently spelt wrong the whole way through. Surely your familiar with it? That said, you still want us to take you seriously?

Thirdly, it's evident you watch too much science fiction, namely Stargate. This is a bogus thread! If you want to actually learn about them, why not read the many threads at ATS concerning the Terra Papers, or read some Sitchin for another point of view... for beginners.

IRM

top topics

join