It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth if you Dare UFO Symposium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sam Maranto, the Illinois State Director for MUFON is hosting what is shaping up to be a great and very informative seminar. He asked me to help out by spreading the word here on ATS and since he's one of the good guys and personal friend I agreed.

Anyone who wants to attend can contact Sam at [email protected]

UFO SYMPOSIUM WITH AUTHORS RICHARD DOLAN AND DON SCHMITT
Latest information on Roswell, related cover-ups, and live witness testimony of a possible extraterrestrial encounter with photos, this and more!

Tinley Park, IL, June 22, 2008 – UFO case studies and government cover-ups will be the topic of speakers at the Tinley Park Holiday Inn and Convention Center, 18501 South Harlem Ave, Tinley Park, Illinois 60477 on Sunday, June 22nd, beginning at 1:00 pm until 5:00 pm. The key speaker for this occasion will be Richard Dolan. Dolan author of UFOs and the National Security State, will discuss the documented evidence of government involvement with UFOs. Recently he was also one of the co-hosts of the Sci-Fi Channel’s six part series on unexplained phenomena. Whitley Strieber, author of Communion, has said that Dolan is, “the leading UFO historian in the world right now.” This group of speakers will also include Dr. Mark Rodeghier, Director of the J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS), Don Schmitt, co-author of two best-selling books, UFO CRASH AT ROSWELL and The Truth About the UFO Crash at Roswell, presenting “Clarity of the Roswell Facts vs. the Skeptic Spin” and Sam Maranto, Director of the Illinois Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), will have a live witness interview of the Cooper’s Corners UFO case. A question and answer session with audience participation will follow the presentations.

The admission fee is $20 per person paid on the web site at www.illinoismufon.com or by checks made out to Illinois MUFON NFP and mailed to Illinois MUFON, PO Box 2105, Orland Park, IL 60462 received no later than June 16th. The fee at the door on June 22 will be $30.

This is the second UFO symposium this year hosted by the two organizations. The previous symposium held in March was an outstanding success with an overflow crowd and local media coverage. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to weigh valuable information by those who actually investigate the events. You will be able to question the panel, review for yourself, and then be left to consider... are we alone?

# # #

The Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS) is a non-profit international group of scientists, academics, investigators, and volunteers dedicated to the scientific examination of the UFO phenomenon. www.cufos.org - (773) 271-3611

Illinois Mutual UFO Network is the state chapter of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).

Springer...

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Springer]

[edit on 6-13-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thank you Springer for the notice.

I wish I could go myself but alas no money for such pleasures.

So instead I will bump your thread back up to others may consider the event.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Crap, why are all the interesting stuff so far away?

Will ATS pay for me going to this ?

Would be very fun!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
And whilst the AYS private jet picks Balez up,you can swing by England for me

(I'm willing to chip in for petty,that's gas for those accross the pond)

top topics

join