It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wont vote for Obama because he is Black

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Request...Can ATS just create a RACISTS RANT section?

I mean, really. This is becoming a daily occurance. Tiresome for many of us to have to see peoples sad pathetic character deficiencies begging for attention on a regular basis.

Enough already!

link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
reply to post by eric52081

No sir, you are a racist raving lunatic. Why don't you go harass people somewhere else.

THE CIVIL WAR IS OVER...AND YOU LOST!!
I concure

link   
reply to post by eric52081

Please ATS, do not assume this racist yahoo speaks for Louisiana. Besides, Duke got his a$$ kicked by Edwards- a known criminal - so no, he was not "almost elected" - we would rather elect a crook than a racist!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
No redeeming value...

It's "Deny Ignorance" not embrace it.

Thread closed.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Let's review, shall we? You won't vote for Obama because that's a "vote for Africa". You'd vote for the Klansman David Duke if he was on the ballot. But he's not so you're voting for.... NADER??!?!?!

Dude, do you have any idea about where any of these candidates stand on any issue? Or is this strictly a pigment issue? Because if McCain was any whiter (dermatologically speaking) he'd be transparent.

Why do I think we're going to have our hands full here for the next 6 months?

[edit on 6/9/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Lets get this right

The op says its rascist for black people to enrol to vote for a black president, then he says he wont vote for Obama because he saw this?

If Hillary Clinton had been elected and more women signed up would that be sexist?

I think not

top topics

<< 1   >>

join