It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Not A Real Photo Of The Inside Of A Chemtrail Plane Folks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
No really you have to believe me! And when they spray over the cities those are not real chemtrails just figments of your imagination...

Don't look into this - its really important that you stay sick and ill please.

These are not Chemtrails folks pleeazze you have to believe me... (wink)(wink)

In case they try to knock or block the server here is the backup image. GET IT OUT TO EVERYBODY FOLKS, THIS GARBAGE HAS TO STOP.

www....(nolink)/imageview.php?quickkey=0gmj0it2ocm&thumb=6

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gulfstreamsalt
THIS GARBAGE HAS TO STOP.

I agree with you 100% The sheer ignorance of some of the people on this site is simply amazing.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If the powers that be are putting chemtrails into the air wouldn't they be breathing the same air we do?

Doesn't seem overly smart to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What I find interesting about the plane is that it appears to be a modified commercial jet.

It looks like one side has the windows and the lights above where each seat would have been for a passenger plane. On the opposite side there is an upper compartment for storage like you would see on a passenger plane.

I would like to see this plane from the outside.

As far as crop duster planes, aren't they usually smaller and lightweight in order to fly low?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Desert Dawg

Maybe it is not spraying chemicals to make people sick, but instead are creating sky cover to facilitate military operations like defense systems or something.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
If the powers that be are putting chemtrails into the air wouldn't they be breathing the same air we do?

The powers that be usually take up residence in our cities, and most of these so-called 'chemtrails' appear to be focusing on suburbia and the countryside.

Currently, my perspective on this relies on eco-logical factors, such as preparations for insect invasions or the suchlike.

Of course, that doesn't excuse the sheer scale of activity.

I agree with interested - i'd love to know what type of planes these are.

Next time someone spots one of these things in the process of a fly-by, grab a telescope or something and see whether or not it has any markings.

link   
Wow, that "HAZMAT-INSIDE" sign is scary. Are they seeding the clouds with this or are they spraying for something we don't know about.

**Theory**
If one of the layers of atmosphere around the earth was depleting ie: ionosphere, would spraying a man-made chemical version?

Or

Spraying for bugs maybe.

If it was harmful, wonder why some of the people involved aren't whistle blowing to friends, forums or media.

link   
The plane picture looks like a movie set. Notice the large console gear that fills the background with nowhere to walk between the units to change or monitor the settings or perform routine maintenance. The console gear looks to be 1970's vintage surplus.

If there are genuine chemtrail planes, they are not this elaborate. The tech will need to be smaller and more concealable. This stands out too much. Remember these planes are EVERYWHERE. So where are they hiding them?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Everybody is missing the point - crop spraying, this plane costs more per hour to run than the crop is worth that isn't even a realistic point.

Military Operation - sure BUT STILL ILLEGAL

There are many references that barium salts can reflect radar, and this is used by the military in OTH (Over the Horizon) type operations where they want to see with their radar all the way to Russia. Irrespective the unmitigated spraying of chemicals over populated or unpopulated areas is highly illegal as the lawsuits would be mountainous - they would be liable for billions in statitory damages and they know it.

Weather Modification - sure if its that it is still ILLEGAL. AGAIN for those who need it spelt out for them, spraying any chemicals at all albeit for whatever ignoble purpose (reduction in global warming) would open them up for BILLIONS in lawsuit damages.

And as soon as they begin operating outside the public eye they can do any type of nefarious thing they want. Dr Deagle explained that 95% of those in the spraying program think it is to reduce sunlight radiance upon the earth and prevent us from buring to a cinder.

He further postulated taht only the top 5% of the chemtrail program actually know the real reason - population reduction plans. If they can get respiratory illnesses up (especially in the elderly) then they can reduce the worlds population. One spray pass can knock out say 300-500 elders within say 1 week over a large metropolitian city. They no longer draw pension and are a burden. If you can reduce their lifespans by say 30 years X their pension amount (say $40000) - it saves the pension funds and the government $360 Million. Yah I think they would do it.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The people involved have been immune to whatever they're putting in our skies for years.

Maybe it's just ozone they're trying to put back into the atmosphere after they blew it all away with all the high altitude nuclear testing done back in the 60's.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

One must ask, how much more equipment is in the cargo hold?

Jon

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
There has been a LONG history of weather modification on both sides of the fence. While researching a unrelated topic this article was found in a 1984 news paper article. Lake Park News 1984 - it namely dealt with the altering of the Jetstream via Ionospheric charging by the Soviets

The full article is here :

main.anomalicresearch.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg

Doesn't seem overly smart to me.

maybe they're vaccinated against whatever it is. it just all really depends. plus don't forget that even things that are well-intentioned or start out as perfectly benign can be turned to nefarious purposes *shrugs

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If you look really carefully you can actually see people at the back of the plane, so the individual who took the photo did so quickly when they were distracted in the back.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This picture has already been shown to be a shifting balance test that was preformed on a normal Boeing 777 aircraft. That HAZMAT placard, and the sign that says “Sprayer HAZMAT-INSIDE” are photoshop additions, done by some pathetic person desperate to show that chemtrails are real. Here are other REAL photos of that aircraft and others having the same test run:

So you are correct, these are NOT photos of a Chemtrail aircraft.

The second picture is of a holding pattern.
The third is of a area where aircraft cross on VOR’s.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There is in my personal opinion something going on in the sky above us.

We are now in June and almost every if not every night i can not the the star's in the sky.

It's time we found some answer's WAKE UP !

Oh and as for Essen or anyone else who feel's they need to show up here and explain this that and the other please feel free to do that.

But realise the constant same explanation's you give I.E contrail's at high location are starting to wear a little thin.

Infact just the other day i saw for myself a plane turning with a "CONTRAIL" in tow.

In then for some unknown reason stopped then started stopped then started.

This is not normal.

Also another the once light blue sky i have noticed all my life seem's to be much darker.

Almost like when you look up whilst flying at altitude why is this ?

Anyone care to start giving us all rational answer's ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

And yes it's rare something bites my butt like this but im fed up of the same old routine of denial.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here is the original picture before the photoshop add-ons:
Boeing 777 LR Test

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the correction, I'm glad it is fully debunked and the aerosal spraying program is safe. The last image you showed what does that have to do with the previous images, it look unrelated.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

It’s the same type of test being run on an airbus.
So its related in the fact it is the same test, slightly different equipment.

And your welcome, best thing to do it just accept the fact that there are no chemtrails, its an internet hoax.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join