It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptic Challenge!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
my thanks to Justamomma for pointing this video out.

Skeptics.. tear this video apart!

IF you can.

Believers.. note the blinking and the forehead wrinkle

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
the guy that produced that film.. was here on ats..telling us all about it a few weeks ago.. sorry you missed it.. maybe someone else can lead you to the thread..

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hiyah NephraTari,

Here's the thread where Internos introduced the guy who made that video you posted. He joined up as a member to tell his story. He didn't mean it to be a hoax, and never thought people would think it was a REAL alien, you can read all about it here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
All i see is a utube link.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
well then that is the best fake I have ever seen!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
More proof that some people will believe anything without bothering to think about it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Fake Hoax or not that was cool and creepy
but they forgot the "phone home" line

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is disinformation at its best.

With people doing things like this.. they are making it IMPOSSIBLE to ever prove to the public that ET's are real.
Can any of you think of a way that a video would be more convincing than this?

Is there any video that would be convincing in this age of cgi?

hmmm

One small step for disinfo, one giant leap towards keeping mankind ignorant of the truth.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have to give a nod of the head to NephraTari......

If we ever see a genuine video, will we even know it? Or just debunk it?

And if so, will it have to be "rebunked?"

p.s. edit - of course, the laughing in the background seems a powerful clue to its lack of validity.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by argentus]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

So does that mean that the movie ET is "disinfo"? Because ET looked pretty real to me back then. I would suggest reading the thread with his responses.

As I said in the other thread.....I am still a [hopeful] skeptic. So, when I see things like this, Im acutally impressed at the work, but still hopeful. It doesnt make me think "hmmm, well then im NEVER going to believe now".

No, I just keep watching, reading, learning, and so on.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Maybe.

Everytime we create something artificially the better we do it the harder it becomes for people that are NOT experts in that creative field to distinguish between art and reality.

We have some brilliant technology and artists that bring it to use... but if it continues as it had.. the lines of reality will become blurred eventually.

In time there will be so much artificial that the mind may be fooled.

Is that a good thing? I really don't think so.

Not that it matters.. the technology is already here.. but I am concerned about the day that we have to touch something to be sure its real and even then.. are we certain?

that day is not too far off I am afraid.

It is a concern.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I can think of several ways a video could be more convincing. Lets start with better lighting. Throw in some better photography, the preponderance of video and photographic 'evidence' is dark and grainy and that which is clear is invariably proved as a hoax. Seeing is not believing.

How about showing the alien eating, or drinking, heck, I'd even settle for a home video. You know, the back yard BBQ type thing, family, friends, little green men.

How about speaking in english, or spanish or french. If they can travel across vast distances, and have been visiting us regularly it stands to reason they would have picked up at least a few phrases.

You show me an alien with a burger in one hand and a budweiser in the other, while saying "Come on down, you're the next contestant on The Price is Right!" and I'll be a believer.

Till then ...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coshy

How about showing the alien eating, or drinking, heck, I'd even settle for a home video. You know, the back yard BBQ type thing, family, friends, little green men.

You show me an alien with a burger in one hand and a budweiser in the other, while saying "Come on down, you're the next contestant on The Price is Right!" and I'll be a believer.

Till then ...

come on.. they can do ALL that in cgi too.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

True, but it would be funny as hell to see an alien at a back yard BBQ muching on dead cow and sipping some suds while quoting daytime gameshows. Wouldnt it?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
No offense, but did anyone actually think this was a real alien? I'm hopeful as well that someday we'll see one, but that vid was obviously cgi to my eyes

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Wait a minute..isnt this a old video and been floating around here before...i remember this same circumstances where it was peaking out the window.

top topics

join