It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HALO Movie, A Peter Jackson and Wingnut Production

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Okay, so I was perusing YouTube, and happened upon a movie trailer, for no less than the Halo movie, and it shows the first 8 minutes. I have no clue how it got to the internet, but I don't care either.

It looked awesome.

I also found several trailers

www.mjolnirarmor.com...

Chris Bryan

[edit on 25-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Those videos were promotional material for Halo 3, sorry but they aren't trailers for an upcoming Halo film. The Halo film I believe is currently on hold.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
Those videos were promotional material for Halo 3, sorry but they aren't trailers for an upcoming Halo film. The Halo film I believe is currently on hold.

I did not know that. Thanks for the update. Still awesome videos nonetheless.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i read that its def been put on hold....i believe AVP3 is higher on the agenda!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

not on hold, scrapped, the script was in debate, over two major production companies, so they just scrapped it

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, that sucks. If you know it's been scrapped, can you supply your source of information, please? I want to know more about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
M$soft got into a pissing match about percentages and as time went on, Jackson went on to other projects. This all really sucks. Now is the time the game gaunra is hot, not is the time for the movie. This series could be the next star wars, but since the control freaks at Microsoft won't let the hollywood types run the show, we're all the losers. The origional production flick cost $12 mil, and now they're fighting over who's going to pay for that... ya, too bad, consider the whole thing dead.

top topics

join