It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain and Obama eye Bloomberg as VP...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here

Oh my, in perhapes the Highest of comedy, both the presumpative Democratic Nominee, and the Republican Nominiee are Courting the sama man to be the VP...

Thats so nice...

At least there is something that the Demicans, and the Republacrats can agree on...

What a joke...

ANd this only further brings to light what a joke McCain realy is...

Didnt you see what has heppen to the NY people in this election... Guliani got shot out of the water, he had NO appeal on a national level... Clinton is in the prpcess of lossing to a nobody, who has no track record, and a shady past...

The nation is not in love with NY, quit trying to stuff NY poloticains down the throught of the American People...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Christ... that's ALL we need is another damn Jew in a powerful position in D.C.
And they are surely, first and foremost, after his pile of money to help with the run.

We already have enough dual Israel-American citizens in these positions of power. Certainly makes one question, to say the least, as to whose agenda we are really running when in comes to the whole Mid-East mess we are in.

Michael Mukasey
Michael Chertoff
Richard Perle
Paul Wolfowitz
Henry Kissinger

And on and on... I don't think Bloomberg is, but I may be wrong. Close enough, anyway about it. Make your own conclusions.

[edit on 5/24/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
Christ... that's ALL we need is another damn Jew in a powerful position in D.C.

All religious polotics aside...

Isnt it strange that 2 parties, rumored to be on the opisite side of the political spectrum, would be looking at the same person as thier VP?

Strange...

new topics

join