It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 in London's Natural History Museum! Video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
A great read here: thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

It's got photos and a video of an exhibition in the National History Museum... with insinuations leading towards 2012 and the Freemasons.

Pretty revealing and mental!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
what do you reckon guys?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't think diddly squat is happening in 2012 but that's me. I've seen the Mayan ruins and the Mayan calander and quite frankly I wonder why people mnake such a big fuss over something that has happened hundreds of times already (a new cycle of the calender).

No doubt 2012 will be interesting as far as enslavement is concerned. I don't see much more than that right now.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by amanbuthimself
I wonder why people mnake such a big fuss over something that has happened hundreds of times already (a new cycle of the calender).

No doubt 2012 will be interesting as far as enslavement is concerned. I don't see much more than that right now.

The fact that they documented a destruction of sorts with each end of the cycle, does insinuate a bit more.. than just a ticking over event..

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

Okay. Clearly it was so bad. 52 years before 2012 would be 1950. What was so tragic about 1950? All the destruction! Okay but if you do have anything that happened in 1950 then please contribute. It doesn't have to involve physical destruction of land just something really bad that happened.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by amanbuthimself

Do you know anything about the Mayan Calendar and Precession of the equinoxes?

The time it takes the solar system to have moved through the Zodiac, is 26000 years roughly.. find your own figures... this is precession.

The mayan calendar has many cycles, but the one we are currently concerned with is 5125 years.... this cycle ends in 2012, and started around 3114BC - you know, same time as when Stonehenge, and probably the pyramids were built.

We are in the 5th of 5 cycles, which complete the long count.. of around 26000 years.

The cycle is not 52 years! Where did you get that?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

Mexico!
A tourguide who was of Mayan decent and spoke the Mayan language, Spanish and English.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by amanbuthimself]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by amanbuthimself

Lol well sorry to say this but your man was wrong...

"The Long Count Cycle will end in Dec. 21, 2012 when it will again be 13.0.0.0.0, according to anthropologists who begin our current Count of just more than 5,125 years from in Aug. 31, 3113 B.C."

Read a little more into it, and you'll find it all gets interesting

new topics

top topics

join