It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are so many people voting for Obama? A theory.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Well Hillary is very regal in her bearing and manner, some older men are turned on by that. Not that they would admit to it!

She certainly has a dominating way and some Queen Motherly attitudes.

Perhaps it's not the crease in her pantsuit your are attracted to but the crease in your own.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
True, no one can elevate a guy to such ridiculous heights other than women (look at Brad Pitt).

Cyber, it sure didn't look like Obama was kidding about 57 states. If that were the case, he sure doesn't know how to tell a joke. Joke have punch-lines, this one didn't. It was clearly not a mistake, but rather, a slip-up.

Dismantle America and sell the pieces of the corpse to the highest bidders, or vote Obama.

Funny you should say this. Obama is pro-China. He believes in continued engagement with China (even in spite of the huge trade deficit, product contamination etc.) and China's blatent cheating with the World Trade Organization.

Many of our jobs have been sold to the lowest bidders overseas (namely China). This means larger government to take care of the people here at home as there are more unemployed and less with good jobs (they went to China and other places remember?).

Obama supports a larger government with state-run facilities, much like a Communist nation does. This is because Obama is Marxist and believes there should be no free enterprise, but all state-run.

So, Obama will continue and even increase job loss to China. Your statement was very ignorant. Get the Obama goggles off and support those who support America as America and not a state-run Marxist nation.

Marxism only works on paper. Those in control have almost all of the control. Everyone works for them. You don't get the same freedoms and choice as you do now with Capitalism. No government system is perfect, but Marxism creates nearly total dictatorship.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
Well Hillary is very regal in her bearing and manner, some older men are turned on by that. Not that they would admit to it!

She certainly has a dominating way and some Queen Motherly attitudes.

Perhaps it's not the crease in her pantsuit your are attracted to but the crease in your own.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Cyberbian]

No one likes the way Hillary looks. She's not attractive anymore. She used to be very cute, I have clinton's book and she was very nice. her personal image is not how it used to be, reason she's loosing. I've taken numerous psychology courses, you don't undertand how important image is. it either gets you a job or it doesnt. if Obama And Hillary went to apply for a job Obama would get it because the way he's dressed. unfortunately, our society sucks that way. All woman focus on looks rather than intelligence.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
hi my name is veressa and I voted for obama. 100%

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well, if I were an American, it'd be the terrifying thought of Palin being in charge of the whole shop if Johnny dropped.

But not being an American, all I can say is, American citizens are displaying an awesome amount of intelligence by voting for Obama today.

People weren't hornswoggled by the silly "he's a Muslim/communist/antichrist" lines that we've seen over the past months.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Please direct further comments to this thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Please add any more thoughts to the official election thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join