It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq presents proof of Iranian meddling: official

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonhb
Liberals claim to be for human rights but then they say nothing of the right of people in Iran, Somalia, previous Iraq. Always blaming the good ol' USA.

I think it has a lot to do with so much chaos here in our own region that goes unchecked. Do you not remember the utter failure of Katrina? Trillions of dollars being spent over sees, when our very own people continue to suffer every day. Why do you think our economy is in the gutter? Answer: Trillions of dollars being spent overseas.

So when you say, don't you care about the people of Iran or Iraq, that is a bold cop-out. We ignore what is under our noses, and create story-lines so that we can redirect our attention to fabricated interests.

Americans are smart enough to know that trillions being spent there, mean millions going without here, means something don'tmake sense.

That is the arguement from Liberals, btw.

AAC

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonhb

You have such an immature view of the world around you, I bet you also believe your God is on your side against these Christian-haters too, huh?

Try to evolve your mind, not just your appetite for conflict and self-pride.

Whatever happened to "do under others, as ye would have them do unto you?"

Your reply perhaps may be: "Yeah, but they are killing us, and they are evil, so I am allowed to kill in the name of my beliefs."

If so, you are allowing your prideful justifications to trump what is universally accepted as providence from God, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Have you ever met the "high road?"

AAC

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
the only question i have is when is it going to start..it looks like all the players are ready to start ....im guessing the 4 of july ..so America will be to wrapped up in celebrating independence day to notice they have started war with a third country...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Night Watch: SADR CITY - Baghdad and Sadr City have experienced their heaviest fighting in a month, since the latest wave of war began when Teheran had Iraq Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki begin the Iraq Army offensive in Basra. That offensive in late March was made without consultation from Washington but al-Maliki realizes his security is more guaranteed through Teheran and now, with Iran’s preparations over, it is time for (f)allout war to begin and the removal of Western military forces and bases in the region. Swissinfo/Reuters report Shia militias, ignoring Muqtada al-Sadr’s Friday call for calm, used another sand storm as cover to launch a large attack on a U. S.-Iraq Army checkpoint in Sadr City. At the same time there were multiple rocket attacks on the International Green Zone where foreign embassies and government buildings are based. Though Muqtada al-Sadr is head of the Mahdi Army it is an extension of Iran’s military, like Hamas in Gaza and Hezbollah in Lebanon, and it is quite possible Teheran is having him issue calls for calm just to portray him as a responsible leader and a force for stability as a way of preparing for his role in post-war Iraq.

al-Sadr is fully aware Teheran is having the war intensify as Wahington has its United Nations Ambassador, Zalmay Khalilzad, accuse Iran in front of the Security Council, “The recent clashes between armed militias elements and Iraqi government forces in Basra and Baghdad have highlighted Iran’s destabilizing influence and actions.” It is an action that is going to increase as M-1 Abrams tanks had to be called in to fight off the attack. The reason U. S. forces are so heavily engaged is indicated by the admission of Iraq Deputy Prime Minister Barham Salih that the “militias have infiltrated the state, the society.” More and more I am seeing reports of only U. S. forces involved in the fighting and fewer reports of Iraq Army units in action which is excactly what Teheran wants.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonhb

I think everyone interested in this thread is confused by your last post. Who cares about the sources copy/paste job, what about some sense of it?

AAC

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Your killing me Smalls. We are talking about history, Not in the last one hundred years. Everyone knows the Arabs took the land from the Jews. The Jews took it back fair and square, So everyone quit crying and jacking up my thread, Because Israel owns the land and no Arab country will ever take it by force again. You can all have dreams about it but it is not ever going to happen.

We all know that the dirt bag terrorist will get their peace deal and then God will judge us all.

THIS NEEDS TO GET BACK ON TOPIC NOW!!!!! I'm on a ton of pain pills so don't piss me off

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

I'm on a ton of pain pills so don't piss me off

This explains the irrational point of view.

AAC

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

I'm on a ton of pain pills so don't piss me off

This explains the irrational point of view.

AAC

Yes, I am right and you are wrong
Just kiddin. Its all going to go down like it says in the bible so there is no sense on arguing about Israel.

Bomb Bomb Bomb-Bomb Bomb Iran.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I must say, all things considered, I respect your honesty, no matter what my feeling are towards it.

AAC

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Iraq presents proof of Iranian meddling: official

nz.news.yahoo.com

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - An Iraqi delegation in Iran has confronted Iranian security officials with evidence that Tehran is providing support for Shi'ite militias battling Iraqi government forces, an Iraqi official said on Friday.
"They presented a list of names, training camps and cells linked to Iran," Haidar al-Ibadi, a member of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's Dawa party, told Reuters.

"The Iranians did not confess or admit anything. They claim they are not intervening in Iraq and they feel they are being unfairly blamed for everything going on Iraq," he said of the talks, which took place on Thursday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abovetopsecret.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Hostile" Iran Sparks U.S. Attack Plan

Do you want me to make a thread proclaiming that America invaded Iraq??

Don't state the obviouse, Iran has every right to support who ever they want in that region, Iraq is their neibours, America is not an Iraqi neibour. State the obviouse, Iran in my opinion should support the Shias incase America start invading another country, like ummmmm "IRAN", state the obviouse. The Shias in Iraq is like a shield to Iran against America. State the obviouse, Iran hates America, state the obviouse, Iran is trying to help it's neibour, state the obviouse, America just wants the petrolium. Let me state one more obviouse #, Iran said in reply to the accusations, "The Iranian side confirmed their support for the Iraqi government and the political process in Iraq and their readiness to ... help the government control outlaws,"

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Your killing me Smalls. We are talking about history, Not in the last one hundred years. Everyone knows the Arabs took the land from the Jews. The Jews took it back fair and square, So everyone quit crying and jacking up my thread, Because Israel owns the land and no Arab country will ever take it by force again. You can all have dreams about it but it is not ever going to happen.

We all know that the dirt bag terrorist will get their peace deal and then God will judge us all.

THIS NEEDS TO GET BACK ON TOPIC NOW!!!!! I'm on a ton of pain pills so don't piss me off

[snip] should the Indian Americans with Mexicans invade [snip] America????????? [snip] the Jews were kicked from Israel before Muslims, history [snip]. The Jews and Muslims lived in the same land for a long time [snip] untile the zionists [snip] remember. Simple history [snip]

Mod Edit - removed unecessary remarks.

Civility and Decorum are Required

[edit on 4-5-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Everyone will return to the topic at hand and quit the snipping, etc.

We're not discussing members here.

Thank You.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Your killing me Smalls. We are talking about history, Not in the last one hundred years. Everyone knows the Arabs took the land from the Jews.

Ah yes it was those bad "A-rab" people in the middle east. They're the bad guys boo hoo!

The Jews took it back fair and square, So everyone quit crying and jacking up my thread.

They took it back fair and square? INVADING a country isn't exactly fair now is it? Tell the truth, how is it legal in this situation?

Because Israel owns the land and no Arab country will ever take it by force again. You can all have dreams about it but it is not ever going to happen.

Oh right because the US military backs one of the regimes that spies on our own soil while you have no problem kissing their ass.

All Muslims are terrorists. How could I forget?

No comment.

How can you ask serious questions about Iraq and Iran without discussing Israel? I asked the question who benefits from Iraq and Iran's destruction?

No one has answered my question because it is obvious who benefits from invasions in the middle east. It is not the United States in the long run.

[edit on 5/5/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Yes, I am right and you are wrong
Just kiddin. Its all going to go down like it says in the bible so there is no sense on arguing about Israel.

Bomb Bomb Bomb-Bomb Bomb Iran.

The blind fundamentalist viewpoint strikes again. As long as its Christian fundamentalist its ok. As soon as another religion dare question this viewpoint, all hell breaks lose, literally [hell on Earth].

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If nothing is going to be done, why whine about it.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
If nothing is going to be done, why whine about it.

If you're not going to add to the conversation then why post?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join