It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Shark Attacks Part of Polar Shifting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Preface:
This is my first post so be easy on me....

For the past few months or so, I have been very interested in this whole 2012 theory, whether it be apocalyptic or just a change in all living organism's awareness, I have strong feelings that the changing in the poles is already occurring. Scientific proof is not enough for most people because there are always alternatives: someone can label a catastrophe as the work of "God" or a natural occurrence. When will human beings become conscious of the inevitable change? Humans have the ability to study, reason and criticize; so why shouldn't we be able to open up our awareness to accept what is happening to our earth?

I realize that the 2012 topic has been created countless times, but I would like to talk about something that I do not think anyone has talked about..and that is the recent increase in shark attacks:

Recent Shark Attacks

Sharks, along with rays, lampreys, bichirs, lungfish, coelacanths, and sturgeons, use electroreception to navigate:

The Ampullae of Lorenzini are the electroreceptor organs of the shark, and they vary in number from a couple of hundred to thousands in an individual. Sharks use the Ampullae of Lorenzini to detect the electromagnetic fields that all living things produce. This helps sharks find its prey (mostly the hammer head). The shark has the greatest electricity sensitivity known in all animals.

The current polar shifting is attributing to the confusion of sharks.

The 'pole shift theory' is the hypothesis that the axis of rotation of a planet has not always been at its present-day locations or that the axis will not persist there; in other words, that its physical poles had been or will be shifted. The Pole shift hypothesis is almost always discussed in the context of Earth, but other solar system bodies may have experienced axial reorientation during their existences.

Are there any other events that have not been discussed in this forum, that are affected by these polar shifts?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I too have spent the last few months researching many of the 2012 theories, which has left me feeling a little deflated and disheartened (i started on my survival kit tonight!)...... the animals will know much sooner than us if something is on its way as they're much more 'in tune' with the planet i believe..... great post

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well I agree with you that animals that are very receptive to EM field will be adversely affected by the polar shift of the magnetic polls.

Maybe they are already feeling it and it is Confusing them? Making them more aggressive? I don't know. All I know is that shark attacks happen every year around the world. Usually the attacks are no surprise to animal behaviorists familiar with that sharks feeding behavior.

Bull sharks made a killing in the late 1890's I think a thousand miles inland up the mississippi river chowing on swimmers. not the usual place one would expect a shark attack but not strange either if you understand how bull sharks operate. The dude attacked last week just north of san diego was doing everything possible to get attacked by a great white. He was swimming in deep water (150 yard out) silhouetting himself nicely and in seal infested water, the great whites most favored food. to top it off the guy was a veterinarian and should have know better of all people.

I've gone fishing out in the channel islands hundreds of times and seen plenty of sharks from thresher to mako to blue to even a small great white and none of the sharks were doing anything untoward of their species normal behavior.

I think we should look at other animals that use the earth magnetic field to navigate like birds and see what they are doing thats odd. sharks use EM fields to mainly locate prey not to find their way around the sea. Thats why great whites will occasionally nibble gently, yes gently, on a metal pontoon to test the object out to see if it's metal or food. the electromagnetic field eminating off the metal gets their attention.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
interesting,,,,,,this seems to be happening more and more,,,,,,not long ago there was a thread abouut how fish that spawn in a river every year, never showed up,,,,,maybe this is another story of this theory,,,

also,,, i notice that on discovery,, the crab, and lobster shows,,,,,the captains saying places they have fished for years are just barren,,,as if they disappeared,,,,,another case????or could it be global warming and rising ocean temps causing them to change wherew they usually live????

in anycase,,,,this seems to be happening more and more

top topics

join