It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of waiting on a transplant list??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
My cousin came across this website and sent me the link to it. At first I thought it was a joke but I looked over all the pages and links and did not see any kind of disclaimer. If this is not a joke then it is the most disturbing idea I've ever heard of to guarantee an organ or tissue transplant. This company actually sets up adoptions of children to people looking for a donor match. You actually adopt a child who is a match to what you need. This is completely sick and twisted.

Here is the link medicaladoptions.com...

Take a look and let me know if you find anything that points this to being a joke. I am really hoping it is.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think you have stumbled across a child prostitute ring. Check out the childrens profiles. There is some info there on some of these children that will almost make you sick!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Should have done some research before I replied. Confirmed a hoax! Google search comes up with many websites confirming this is a joke.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm glad to hear that it is a hoax site. The idea of people getting kids for organ transplants was seriously jacked up.

spelling

[edit on 1-5-2008 by 1Angrylightbulb]

new topics

top topics

join