It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Registration date incorrect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hi,
Just wanted to ask why my registration date when changed from the February of 07 became 5 07?
Thanks just asking.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It's on the wrong date format!
You have to change it in your member center to mm/dd/yyyy!

I thought the same!

[edit on 4/28/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yeah, yours is probably going Day-Month-Year, instead of Month-Day-Year.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Just click on your MemCenter button on top of the screen and go to Account Settings.

Where it says Date format make sure it says "mm/dd/yyyy" if you're American or dd/mm/yyyy if you're European

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Oh my G... I must be crazy tonight! I knew that MOds hang me high, because I deserve it.

I just got home from a very late night run to Walmart ( I know) and spent way too much time there looking at prices.

I would have been good on The Price Is Right, if Bob Barker had not left, and you know all the stuff like rice and cereals beans, are on sale? And other things like cooking oil and fresh veggies and fruits are skyrocketing.

Do you suppose that Bush and the vested interests have made some back room bets as to how much they can raise for their exit strategy? Could they have said something like, " Watch this we will get Kellog the money he needs by creating this media circus surrounding the need to stock up on Oatmeal and cereal for the coming 'shortages'?"

top topics

join