It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marrs, what is your take on the secret space program?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I heard you a few weeks ago on Coast to Coast, talking about remote viewing and the UFOs. You mentioned some fairly radical things, like small "orbs" acting as a "quarantine" to prevent human colonization of the moon and Mars. I did not really believe that, but I AM open to the possibility of a secret space program.

My question:what is your take on the US secret space program? What do you know about UFOs and "psi spies"?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just a question...

Is it illegal to intercept transmissions from the mars phoenix?

If not, where can raw data / pictures be hypothetically dumped?

If so, what galactic law is there to give ownership of the data if transmitted from an area well out of even a world government jurisdiction?

Just curious!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Howdy Anonymous AST,

Feel free to believe whatever you want, but if you will read my book "Psi Spies," you will find tantalizing evidence that the "orbs," actually small objects termed "Bucky Balls," may be the explanation for the loss of several space shots, including the Titan 4. The evidence for a covert space program is numerous and cumulative though not conclusive. For more details see my new book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" as the Nazi scientists play a role in all this. As for the interception of space transmission, this falls more under reality than law. It may or may not be against the law to intercept transmissions from Mars but, in reality, how would anyone know you did this unless you made it public? If such transmissions are the legal property of some galactic federation and they come to serve you with an injunction, please let me know ASAP.

Jim Marrs

join