It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran holding British hostages from Iraq incase of war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Iran holding British hostages from Iraq incase of war?

www.timesonline.co.uk

Five British hostages who were kidnapped in Iraq almost a year ago are being held inside Iran by Revolutionary Guards, according to two separate sources in the Middle East and London.

The hostages were handed over to the Revolutionary Guards by their Iraqi kidnappers last November, the sources believe. One of the sources said they were being held in the western Iranian city of Hamadan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This would represent another act of Iranian aggression towards British and American interests in Iraq, wouldn't it?
This story suggest gov't involvment on the Iranian side, this and the recent info on Syria reminds me of the lead up to the Iraqi invasion in terms of the sheer volume of different incidents happening.

www.timesonline.co.uk

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppskylight

This would represent another act of Iranian aggression towards British and American interests in Iraq, wouldn't it?www.timesonline.co.uk

Or possibly it means the media is simply trying to spin info again, to get the people behind starting another war!

I dunno why people still believe any of these "Iran is evil" stories the media keeps putting out there... Kinda hard to believe the US government ISN'T really getting the propaganda out there, for more wars....

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Of course they are putting propaganda out there, but the sheer volume of incidents being reported and the increasing frequency to which they are serious or severe is cause for alarm. One must look at the broad picture. I'm not calling Iran evil, i'm just pointing out what other people are saying, and they weren't saying that either. Don't get emotional sweetheart.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I cant back this up because I cant find the article but I read somewhere 2 more carrier groups are heading to the gulf. Now that iran has Israel surrounded with bigger rockets via hezbollah and hamas and are training and arming militias (sadr) in iraq and firing into the green zone. Kinda seems iminent to me. To tell you the truth I hope they get what is coming to them. Why wouldnt a state sponcer of radical islam against the west not proliferate nuclear dirty bombs against us anyway? All they have to do is send a couple guys up from mexico or some other way and they will look inocent. They continue to deny that they are arming sadr in iraq meanwhile their arms are turning up everywhere. If the so called war mongerers want to protect the civilized world thats okay with me.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonhb

Theres also 2000 US marines arriving in Afghanistan soon, though I'm confident they are there for the reasons they claim to be

The Israeli and Syrian security drills this month may have foreshadowed a regional war.

top topics

join