It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information I've Gotten

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
While I am a vehement believer in divine intervention influencing our development as a species, I am not totally opposed to the theory of evolution as more of a how it happened rather than why. My question to the knowledgeable evolutionists on this board is the matter of their response to the points in the link provided below. I myself am no scientist, nor do I claim any special insight or knowledge, so to me these seem valid arguments, just wanted to see what you all would say about them.

www.evanwiggs.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hm, it's a bit late right now to work on this, but reading through some of it so far, Ive yet to see him mention why within a few generations in some cases, but generally much more, some species loose the ability to interbreed succesfully. Glancing through the fellow has a fairly low view of paleontologists, despite the fact that for the most part they have valid reasons for believing what they did, and it's actually while attempting to prove their throeis that they find out they are wrong. the admit it and go bacl out. Uses hoaxes to discredit and has problems over the morality.
Also seems to jump between ID and straight creationism. Leaves out vestiagial limbs to, again from my quick glance through.
All in all, seems like similar threads posted to debunk Evoloution/Creatioism/ID/ Ect, just better written.
I'll take a better look tommorrow wehn i'm not staring at dancging cheeses from sleep deprevation.

new topics

join