It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New U.S. Military Discovery Shows Iran Still Sending Arms to Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

New U.S. Military Discovery Shows Iran Still Sending Arms to Iraq

www.foxnews.com

WASHINGTON — The U.S. military says it has found caches of newly made Iranian weapons in Iraq, leading senior officials to conclude Tehran is continuing to funnel armaments into Iraq despite its pledges to the contrary, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday.

Officials in Washington and Baghdad said the purported Iranian mortars, rockets and explosives had date stamps indicating they were manufactured in the past two months. The U.S. plans to publicize the weapons caches in coming days. A pair of senior commanders said a presentation was tentatively planned for Monday, the paper reported.

"You can see the manufacturing dates right on the armaments themselves," one senior commander in Baghdad said. "These are very clearly weapons that were made in the last month or so."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So yesterday the top story is Syria was building a nuke facility that was destroyed by Israel.. and Today.. Top story.. Iran is still sending arms to Iraq... Who wants to take bets that something will happen soon... Israel takes out Syria and US takes out Iran.. These are not your typical news stories about how Iran is bad and Syria is bad.. IMO these are a little different... they are laying out evidence...

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
sort of like when we gave iraq weapons to fight iran,, ehh???

i guess there's a double standard,,, only the US can supply weapons to evil factions to fight covert wars.

i bet a US soldier has been killed by an iraqi that has a US made weapon we supplied them years ago.

sorry guys but i'm so sick and tired of our gov't war mongering,, day after day after day after day etc etc.

we feel we are the ultimate say,,,, we are ruler supreme,,,,your with us or against us,,, pick a side,,,

and do as we say,,, not as we do!!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What happened to the hundreds of thousands of US arms that were "lost" in Iraq? Have they already used them all up?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ats1629

Soon. I think so. Theyre manufacturing a threat and calling it red acid puke...the point is, this is all manufactured. Getting the brass out that have independent thought, and get in all the manchurian candidates. Very soon. I wouldnt be surprise if the earthquakes were not manufactured in some way. Still real, I wonder if GOrdon Michael Scallion's Future Map would ever become a reality. Maybe the Superhighway is going to be where it is (running North to SOuth in the middle of the continent) because that is all there will be left of the UNITED STATES.

All out war, natural disasters, famine...mass extinction. Coming soon by BUSH INC PRODUCTIONS, just for you!

War. This is going to be the ugliest. Everyone will be involved.

top topics

join