It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingo Swann. Why so much

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ok I have a question maybe someone could help me with. I recently loaned my brother a book called "Penetration" by Ingo Swann. He never returns anything I loan him so I thought I should look online for another copy. To my surprise the book ranges between 400 and 1000 dollars.!! Why would this be, can anyone explain??

Here is the amazon link
www.amazon.com...

[edit on 24-4-2008 by thirdeyeflight]

[edit on 25-4-2008 by thirdeyeflight]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeyeflight
To my suprise the book ranges between 400 and 1000 dollars.!! Why would this be can anyone explain??

You can charge pretty much anything you want for a self-published or limited edition book, particularly if it has something special about it, like it was signed by the author.

Other than that, maybe it has the Secret of the Universe in it. That might be worth a few hundred bucks. Not to me, but to somebody.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If you noticed, Ingo Swan has a lot of history about himself.

He also tells about the Saturn connection "on the ring itself" of alien activity.

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I read most of his Remote Viewing story on his site. Very interesting. While I don't have a strong opinion for or against Swann, these prices should not be held against him. These prices are not for copies that Swann is selling, they are used & collectible copies sold by second hand book traders.

Just to confirm, this is from Swann's site as linked in the above post:

The first printing sold out considerably ahead of schedule but the second printing is now on the shelves.
Price is $18.95 plus shipping. 220 pages in soft cover.

This second printing is now also sold out. Obviously Swann has only done a couple of printings and the book is very popular. I would suggest watching his site as two sold out printings and prices like that on Amazon will most likely lead to another him doing another run (I know I would!).

The prices are amazing, though, because these traders must reasonably expect people to pay that much otherwise they wouldn't be asking it.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thank you for every ones help. i hoe im not out that much money for my first print

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Drum roll please,
Ingo knows how to ski, tele-marking in style the sale of his accomplishments.

top topics

join