It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe that my friend works for Satan...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527

Originally posted by chuacheeyan

Originally posted by raven bombshell
What kind of help are you looking for?

The kind of help I was asking for was spiritual help. Maybe from Pagans protection prayers and maybe prayer from God. I'm really scared now, when I go to the cafeteria, he sits at the same table and he's able to detect where I am. He's driving me insane!

I'm quite sure if I sat at the same table as someone i'd be able to detect where they are as well. I think you are looking into this too much and just ignore the kid. I remember when I used to sit next to a girl in 6th grade and chant ancient Sumerian curses at her - I just did it to be an a-hole honestly.

Point being, he probably sees how gullible you are so of course he is just going to continue on with it. Stand up for yourself for once.

I agree. If he is physically touching you and entering your personal space he is prime for a restraining order. You can pray all you want, but a he is human and is enjoying the reaction he gets from you.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
some people, like atheists, also work for him but they don't even know it.

please explain how not believing in a god means that you WORK for the devil. how can you support this claim?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I had something similiar happen to me..

A so called friend of mine would constantly bully me, by poking, prodding and grabbing my collar and pushing me up against the wall, shouting "stupid.. what do you want for christmas stupid"...
Then every December He'd put on his little green costume, big pointy ears and head North to Lapland... Hmmmm wait a minute.. no He worked for Santa.. not Satan.. Sorry my bad

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Don't rely on false security, in other words security from the police, that will put you at risk... It's a good idea and doesn't hurt for the most part, but he could still assault you... Just don't let your guard down.. Probably most of the stuff that he does to you is because you believe he can do it... This is witchcraft type stuff.. Use the name Jesus Christ around him a lot... Also I agree you might want to get something blessed... Have another person, a parent or friend that is bigger than him confront him if he won't leave you alone.. Or get a gun and if he won't back off shoot him and see if he can take a bullet as well as a punch... But honestly I think it's all in your head... If you are truly holy you shouldn't have any problems with this person and should..

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Thanks, but he's still getting near me. The people I told don't believe me! They say its ridiculous.

Now he's transferred to my group. Is there something like a TRUE protection charm that can repel Demons or do something like make him don't go near me? I'm already finding Pastors and all to help protect me, hopefully, this would end nicely.

Thanks, anyway.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by chuacheeyan

Now he's transferred to my group. Is there something like a TRUE protection charm that can repel Demons or do something like make him don't go near me? I'm already finding Pastors and all to help protect me, hopefully, this would end nicely.

Thanks, anyway.

I don't know if it is legal where you live, but you might want to invest in some pepper spray. It works like a charm!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

lol,are u english? cos its kinda slang term for hiting something or someone round where im from,nottingham,uk

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
psychosomatic for the win

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have an idea...Try garlic. Eat a bunch of it and wear some around your neck. It repels humans AND demons!
Another idea...you could buy a water gun, fill it with holy water and just shoot him if he gets too close.

If no one believes he's harassing you, is it possible to videotape some proof?
I honestly think he's just messing with you, and/or is incredibly delusional.

That said, it never hurts to say a little prayer.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by chuacheeyan

Okay. You want a protection charm from a pagan?

Find yourself a good, fresh oak branch. Doesn't have to be too big, two feet long maybe, just nice and solid and health y - a rotten log or something won't work. Trim all the bark off ofd it, and sand the wood smooth, if you like. Carve your name on it somewhere. Next time he bothers you, slap him across the face with this length of wood. Multiple applications reinforce the charm's effect. If he's bleeding from the mouth and nose, then the charm is working. If not, you need to be more assertive in its application.

And that's the pagan solution to this crap.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ok, is it sarcasm? No offense but what you said IS sacrcasm. Sorry I mean, sound like sarcasm.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join