It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Button, Button

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
A few years ago Art Bell did a radio show on KNYE, with his late wife Ramona. (May she Rest in Peace) It was called *Tradeio* and the theme song was Elephant Walk. You could buy, sell or trade just about anything, but there was one catch! You had to answer a question first. On one show the question was from an old Twilight Zone series Season 1 Episode 20, Segment 2 called 'Button, Button.' You are given a black box with a red button on the top. If you press the red button someone will die in the world who you DO NOT know.
You will then receive a Million dollars. I believe in the Twilight Zone's story it was only $200,000, but Art went with a Million.

If you refuse to press the Red Button on the Black Box you will Not receive the Million Dollars and it would be offered to another person. Someone in the world you DO NOT know! Would you press the Red Button?

[edit on 4/4/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yeah sure why not!

What are the chances it would be someone you know that would die?

30000000 : 1

Or something like that!

MonKey

No it's a trick... if I press the button I'll die!!! arrrgggghhhhh I'm so confused!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Every second of every day somewhere in the world someone whom you do not know dies, through no fault of yours at all, whether you push a red button or not. Do you feel guilty about that?
It is a game of guilty conscience.

join