It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M A S S I V E Flyover Needs your Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Good Evening,

My Name is Dr. Barumba Ezekiel Rael. I hope that I find you well at this time. I am in a position that requires patriotic action but may also personally benefit those who act now.

My planet, Nigeriaufoscam, is in financial crisis. We are unable to fund the UFO flyover that was to occur soon. Both Nigel and Bob have been unable to secure the capital required to engage in this profitable venture.

We have the capital to buy the UFO fuel necessary for the flyover. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to move the cash into the US economy due to sanctions imposed against us by the Evil 9-11 Cartel.

You are the chosen one. If you will meet with us, we will discuss techniques to access your bank account, from which we will extract the necessary ramp fee, and into which we will place our fuel supply: Bear Sterns Adjustable Rate Mortgages. We use these to create a vacuum, from which we extract Zero-Points-interest-for-the-first-three-years-energy. You will be free to sell these at your own profit using our patented Pyramid Engine.

Please be aware that we cannot have a M A S S I V E Flyover without your help.

Sincerely,

Dr. Barumba Ezekiel Rael
Director of Fuel Procurement
Planet Nigeriaufoscam
Federation of Bumpy Headed Humanoids

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
good job! I hate these freaking emails in my inbox, I think I get every single one.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
These email scams from Nigeria are annoying. I didn't know these 'aliens' needed our help to buy fuel with our hard earned money in order to scare us with a massive flyover. What a joke! Hahaha!

join